Nike All-Star Dunks

denverairforce wrote:
willsndvl wrote:
Technically they are All-Star DUNKS since they release this All-Star weekend. They release this weekend in New Orleans as a quickstrike with the Black/Hornets Blue AF1. Both of the shoes take cues from the team's (Hornets) colors, hence the blue on the forces and the yellow on these.

Sorry, but that's not yellow and it doesn't match anything about a Hornets jersey whatsoever. Black and tan vs. teal, white and yellow, don't think so. Gotta call BS on that one. This shoe doesn't seem to have anything to do with the All Star Game or the Hornets in terms of colors.

Whoa. Fall back, rookie. I was just typing what I heard. BTW, these are NO Hornets inspired coloways, and these are only affiliated with the ASgame because they release during the break and are inspired by the city hosting it (NO. I said nothing else
eyes.gif
). I'm sure that you don't know that NDC pics do not always do the shoesjustice in terms of shades of colors. Do your research, son.
tired.gif

sorta reminds me of this older air trainer 1 with the leather tumbled apperance and the tan suede.
nike-air-trainer-1-sb.jpg

303895417.jpg

Obviously i feel the navy and the darker Brown offset this shoe perfectly. meanwhile the dunk is left looking uninspired and just too generic

I tried these on at NTSF today and I was really feelin' them. Too bad they were $125. And in the pics posted here, the black looks like stingray; at NT,they were patent (i.e. patent toe, black patent side panels) And the midsole was black, with the yellow panels having black contrast stitching

Those look like a great pair of shoes!!! I don't know how they resemble the All star game, but looks great!!!!

Nike thoroughly disappointed me with this shoe. I was excited that we got the All-Star game thinking our shoe was gonna be nice but Nike straight air-balledthe jumper with these. If they wanted to do a Hornets inspired shoe then they had so much they could've really gotten it right. That idea had so suchpotential. Does anyone have pics of the Forces because the pic in this thread isn't working for me.

Originally Posted by silverbballer

I tried these on at NTSF today and I was really feelin' them. Too bad they were $125. And in the pics posted here, the black looks like stingray; at NT, they were patent (i.e. patent toe, black patent side panels) And the midsole was black, with the yellow panels having black contrast stitching

Sounds like a whole different shoe to me.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Nike thoroughly disappointed me with this shoe. I was excited that we got the All-Star game thinking our shoe was gonna be nice but Nike straight air-balled the jumper with these. If they wanted to do a Hornets inspired shoe then they had so much they could've really gotten it right. That idea had so such potential. Does anyone have pics of the Forces because the pic in this thread isn't working for me.

Here you go:

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-1.jpg

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-2.jpg

Again, these only have relation to the ASG because they release during the break, and the colors are inspired by the city hosting it!

Originally Posted by willsndvl

denverairforce wrote:
willsndvl wrote:
Technically they are All-Star DUNKS since they release this All-Star weekend. They release this weekend in New Orleans as a quickstrike with the Black/Hornets Blue AF1. Both of the shoes take cues from the team's (Hornets) colors, hence the blue on the forces and the yellow on these.
Sorry, but that's not yellow and it doesn't match anything about a Hornets jersey whatsoever. Black and tan vs. teal, white and yellow, don't think so. Gotta call BS on that one. This shoe doesn't seem to have anything to do with the All Star Game or the Hornets in terms of colors.

Whoa. Fall back, rookie. I was just typing what I heard. BTW, these are NO Hornets inspired coloways, and these are only affiliated with the AS game because they release during the break and are inspired by the city hosting it (NO. I said nothing else
eyes.gif
). I'm sure that you don't know that NDC pics do not always do the shoes justice in terms of shades of colors. Do your research, son.
tired.gif

LOL, fall back rookie? How old are you? Have you ever watched the New Orleans Hornets play? Their colors are purple, teal and gold. While gold canlook like a lot of things (including tan, to some extent), the gold on the Hornets' jerseys is much closer to yellow than tan. And there's no black inany of their stuff. Trying to say the picture is off is a cop out. And, you said they were NO Hornets inspired, you didn't say they were insprired bythe city (you said, "Both of the shoes take cues from the team's (Hornets) colors"). So yeah, maybe you should go back and re-read your own postbefore trying to argue with me.

Back
Top Bottom