NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Just ordered my pair off of NDC. I've been so heated at myself for passing up on the HOA's and I wasn't about to pay eBay prices. Relief at lastlol.

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

IMO doubling up is unnecessary. theyll just be retroed in 2-3 years again...JUST LIKE Neon95, JUST LIKE Infrared 90's

I agree.
while i agree with this statement seein how everything will be retroed again..... but take it this for what its worth, you dont know if the nextretro is gonna be teir 0, or the shape/quailty is terrible, or retails gonna be $200 and so forth.....if your comfortable now that you can get them, do it, andtheres no sure thing they gonna drop again? what if nike decides never to drop these again....... and remeber price is only gonna go up....

mad.gif
@ royal ones not being on NDC

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

IMO doubling up is unnecessary. theyll just be retroed in 2-3 years again...JUST LIKE Neon95, JUST LIKE Infrared 90's
I agree.
while i agree with this statement seein how everything will be retroed again..... but take it this for what its worth, you dont know if the next retro is gonna be teir 0, or the shape/quailty is terrible, or retails gonna be $200 and so forth.....if your comfortable now that you can get them, do it, and theres no sure thing they gonna drop again? what if nike decides never to drop these again....... and remeber price is only gonna go up....
lol for real, as much as we all know nike is thirsty for our money to meet their goal.....what happens if they get on some "disney" $#!^and put certain things in the "vault" for 10-20 years?
smh.gif

wow, NDC still has a lot of these.....need the blue ones though....still undecided about this one.....

Don't forget to go through fatwallet.com for an additional 6% cashback. Had to put in a 2nd order cuz I forgot about that.

And of course I miss the ndc drop
tired.gif
smh.gif
transit also done...been that kinda day for the kid...and the perfect cherry on top, beefing wit the wife...yes

Back
Top Bottom