NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

lol i was just asking geez
roll.gif
. Serious folks in here
laugh.gif

I got my pair about a week ago, and I wore them yesterday for the first time. SMH at myself because I didn't look them over before wearing them like Iusually do.

At the coffee shop, I looked down and realized both my toe boxes were squared...and uneven at that.

Originally Posted by professafinessa

so is it confirmed that the blues will be released stateside ina few weeks or what???

no. it is definitely not confirmed. only one person on this whole board said it will...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif
. Serious folks in here
laugh.gif

But why come into a Mercedes post and ask about the pricing of a Porshe? It doesnt make sense now does it? Anyways, I saw these joints at Sheiks today. Theywere coo, but that $91 price tag can wait...

they have those AM90s dude posted at Nordstroms rack. They were $50, so thats how much they go for.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif
. Serious folks in here
laugh.gif

But why come into a Mercedes post and ask about the pricing of a Porshe? It doesnt make sense now does it? Anyways, I saw these joints at Sheiks today. They were coo, but that $91 price tag can wait...
kenji this is like the 2nd time you've went into a post asking about peoples opinion on a random shoe then saying that you "happen'to have it for sale as well...come on man

so, i still have no idea what is going on with my FC order. i wish they would send me the "sorry, out of stock" email, so i can go get em somewhereelse.

Very nice air max 1's everyone, love how these are just simple colors, got enough of the red ones to last me a lifetime now.

Just waiting on my white/blue ones to arrive today and I'm set!

Yo, I have no word at all from FC either. No confirmation, no "out of stock", no nothing. I am done with them after this one.

My white/blue pair came in from RMK on Saturday. That's some fast shipping, considering that I ordered them on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately, the qualityon them is poo. The mudguard around the toes square off instead of being round, and the mudguard on the right shoe is lower than the left. Nike needs to stepit up with the quality control.

^^yeah, the quality has definitely gone downhill since they produced these in China. All my other 1s made in Thailand have always been on point shape andquality build wise. I'm sure Nike is saving a grip on having these made in China.

mine came in today...i am a little disappointed the blue material is not as bright as i thought it would be...oh well

Back
Top Bottom