NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by Shoe Pheene

my question is this to all of those who own the HOA from 06' and have recently purchased or tried on the latest quick strike version How is the fit in comparison? How does the quick strike version fit do they run small or do they run big. I've seen them but my size doesn't exist for this release so Im looking to buy a few pairs to give away as gifts. It's a good thing that I got the HOA release I just wish I would of bought another pair of these like I did for the Am 90's and 97's from the HOA. Did the blue one's release state side?

i dunno if anyone answered your question because i didn't read the past three pages, but these run small.

Just copped a pair off ebay from seller skit_japan seems like he has a good amount of sizes. They were 105+35 shipping= 140 shipped which was only 5 bux morethan what i would have paid for flight club since they canceled my order!

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^yeah, the quality has definitely gone downhill since they produced these in China. All my other 1s made in Thailand have always been on point shape and quality build wise. I'm sure Nike is saving a grip on having these made in China.
Truth. With all the scrimping Nike's been doing, you think they'd pass off the savings to the consumers at some point, but the prices goup every year. I miss the Thailand factory, where they made the toe boxes on AM 1s correctly. Anyway, the red QS are pretty on point quality-wise, though.Makes me wish Nike used the same Chinese factory for both colorways. I think someone a few pages back had issues with the mudguard at the toe area for thereds, but mine were perfect. At least the mudguard height was equal on both shoes, unlike my blue pair.

copped a pair today...recently sold my hoa's becuase they were too big...glad i found a replacement

i read somewhere the blue material wasn't suede....i'm looking at my pair and they seem suede to me......are they nubuck then....? if so.....when theyget dirty, can you throw them in the wash like all the others?

Add me to the list of those left in limbo by FC.

Also add me to the list of those not f'n with them after this.

After these quality issues with the blues, im interested to see what mine from RMK will look like tomorrow

Originally Posted by johngotty

Got a feeling we are never seeing these kicks. SMH!!!!!!!!

Damn im sorry to hear that gotty. f-in b@sturds. Just keep hounding them with calls and emails. Hopefully my shoes will be comingin today. I hope they fit cool because i really wanted a size 14 because my foot is a little on the wide side, but it seems as if they didn't make thatsize lol.

I am glad other people are commenting on the quality issues. I not trying to be negative about this release, but you should take a closer look (if you can)before buying. The quality definitely could have been better, and it seems like many pairs were produced quickly and rushed out of the factory.

yo gotty, finally got through to FC customer service. my order got cancelled and she told me that they are in the process of canceling others. BS! if anyonecan help me locate a sz. 11 in the red's, i would REALLLLLLY appreciate it. Never again with FC.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo gotty, finally got through to FC customer service. my order got cancelled and she told me that they are in the process of canceling others. BS! if anyone can help me locate a sz. 11 in the red's, i would REALLLLLLY appreciate it. Never again with FC.

Great. Now I gotta start the hunt to find a 13 in the blue again
mad.gif

I'm officially done w/FCNY. They screwed me around last time w/a consignment sale. Now this? I'm about to go anti-FC, word to Memphisboi'santi-eCapCity campaign
laugh.gif

Why do you guys bother with FC they're known for horrible service and have a tendency to cancel orders and then put the shoes you want to purchase for ahigher price.
roll.gif

I stumbled upon the reds today.......couldn't pass them up. If they're still there by next week, I'll pick up one more.

I neeeeed the blues, but not if I have to spend over $130 for them.

Back
Top Bottom