NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by APlus18

How are these fitting compared to other AM 1's? I bought the Grey/Total Oranges that came out in the Spring and I had to go 1/2 size down. 
Yo man I had the SAME EXACT thing happen. I wear an 11.5 and I ordered an 11 in the blue (only size) and an 11.5 in the Total Orange, 11 fit great. I've got to take my Total Orange back to FL and swap for an 11.

Thanks for that. I knew I couldn't be the only one that experienced that. Now I gotta track down an 11.5 It seems like nobody has them online.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Originally Posted by Redrum

Are the blue's still $79 at DTLR's? Or did they lower the price?
as of yesterday they were still $79...picked up the last size 9 at the DTLR location on Mechanicsville Turnpike (Richmond, VA)...good luck with your search...

thanks for the info, I'm waiting for them to drop in price, I don't think they're moving that quick where I'm at.

they arent moving where we are at. as a matter of fact, im going to pick up a pair Friday for about $60 after tax ($79 + 30% of)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

11.5 is impossible to find in these. PYS is already sold out of 11.5!
i had this conversation with another NTer... after looking for an 11.5 myself for months and seeing at least 20 sites and retail stores that had everything but, i assumed 11.5 was not made in these...

i ended up getting an 11 from shoetrends and they fit great.  who knows.  PYS probably just never had them.

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

imo..they kinda plain..im not really feelin em all that much

Thats what makes them dope.  Before all this gimmick crap they actually made good looking shoes in well thought out color combinations. 

Originally Posted by JN115

Waiting for the blue qs to hit the outlets like the red 1's
nerd.gif
yo are the red qs still at the outlets??  my pair is lookin kind of rough

There's a lot of these og am1's in the outlets here in the Phils. I wonder why..these are very nice kix and very comfy too

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by JN115

Waiting for the blue qs to hit the outlets like the red 1's
nerd.gif
yo are the red qs still at the outlets??  my pair is lookin kind of rough

Unfortunately no but when they were they were only $37.50 
eek.gif
 Hopefully the blues would be the same when it reaches the outlets

Didn't even know the blues dropped in the States,
smh.gif

Luckily stumbled upon them on Swoosh.  Scooped up 2 pairs with a quickness ($110).

^Nice set. I wore my blue pair this weekend and now I'm starving for the Reds. Still looking for them for under 100.

Any spots still have the Blues for retail or under? I was lucky to get the Reds since they've hit outlets over here.

Back
Top Bottom