NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by arson09

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

^You're a year late, man.

Ouch!! Never got my hand on a pair so i guess i figured they were re-releasing.. I'll have to settle for the blue pair then.

You're not a year late...They DID originally release about 8 months to a year ago, but they were in very limited runs and in very few places. Also, I think they were predominately in Europe at first. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago though. Brand new shipment to my Mom and Pop shop, so I know they still exist. PM me if you'd like, I'll direct you to where to scoop on line if you want. Don't want to %@@!# out the spot/site where they are in ample quantity. Afterall, I need to cop my second pair after I cop my second pair of Infrared 90's! Sorry to be selfish guys :tongue:

Red joints hit major Nike outlets fam.

What are you talking about?

I'm sitting on 5 pair at 39.99 - 42.99/each shipped in February.

laugh.gif
damn i never saw these at outlets.  kinda depressed now
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

copped at Patta Amsterdam,
140 euro kind of taxed but had a trip planned to the Centre Pompidou and had to have them there.

Nice, bringing the shoe home to it's inspiration.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by arson09

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

^You're a year late, man.

Ouch!! Never got my hand on a pair so i guess i figured they were re-releasing.. I'll have to settle for the blue pair then.

You're not a year late...They DID originally release about 8 months to a year ago, but they were in very limited runs and in very few places. Also, I think they were predominately in Europe at first. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago though. Brand new shipment to my Mom and Pop shop, so I know they still exist. PM me if you'd like, I'll direct you to where to scoop on line if you want. Don't want to %@@!# out the spot/site where they are in ample quantity. Afterall, I need to cop my second pair after I cop my second pair of Infrared 90's! Sorry to be selfish guys :tongue:

Red joints hit major Nike outlets fam.

What are you talking about?

I'm sitting on 5 pair at 39.99 - 42.99/each shipped in February.

laugh.gif
Im sitting on 2 pair.
pimp.gif
Hopefully the blues will make it to $37.99 like the reds.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

copped at Patta Amsterdam,
140 euro kind of taxed but had a trip planned to the Centre Pompidou and had to have them there.

Nice, bringing the shoe home to it's inspiration.
yes it felt so right.. 
the Pompidou exceeded expectations  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Are the blue's still $79 at DTLR's? Or did they lower the price?
as of yesterday they were still $79...picked up the last size 9 at the DTLR location on Mechanicsville Turnpike (Richmond, VA)...good luck with your search...

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Originally Posted by Redrum

Are the blue's still $79 at DTLR's? Or did they lower the price?
as of yesterday they were still $79...picked up the last size 9 at the DTLR location on Mechanicsville Turnpike (Richmond, VA)...good luck with your search...

thanks for the info, I'm waiting for them to drop in price, I don't think they're moving that quick where I'm at.

I want a pair but I think I'm gonna wait it out. They should show up at outlets just like the reds.

Just copped a sz 9 Blue Air Max 1 for $85 shipped off Shoetrends. How long does Shoetrends take to ship and do they provide tracking number??

Shoetrends shipped them out on the 10th of June and I got them on the 14th, when they claimed they were shipping on the 15th. I got no tracking number. As I've learned from the times I've used them, don't order from Shoetrends if you want them quickly. Great prices, very very hands off with letting you know what's going on with your package.

Ahh I wish I would've asked before I pulled the trigger on them...Saw some on the bay for 90 shipped, awareness of shoe makes me pay extra
laugh.gif

How are these fitting compared to other AM 1's? I bought the Grey/Total Oranges that came out in the Spring and I had to go 1/2 size down. 

so all the pairs that have been ordered from shoetrends have the new tag right??? I jus't dont want another pair of the 09s.

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

so all the pairs that have been ordered from shoetrends have the new tag right??? I jus't dont want another pair of the 09s.

Mine had the old style tag, but was produced on 12/09/09 with the tag printed 2/01/10.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What does everyone use to clean the suede part of the shoe??

My red's are a little beat on the red suede part.
I would use Jason Markk just to be safe...

BTW shoetrends ships out pretty fast only after they get em in stock... I never got a tracking number for my order tho...

Originally Posted by APlus18

How are these fitting compared to other AM 1's? I bought the Grey/Total Oranges that came out in the Spring and I had to go 1/2 size down. 
Yo man I had the SAME EXACT thing happen. I wear an 11.5 and I ordered an 11 in the blue (only size) and an 11.5 in the Total Orange, 11 fit great. I've got to take my Total Orange back to FL and swap for an 11.

Back
Top Bottom