NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Phone Orders are now being taken

Paypal ONLY

$110 shipped.

ONLY SIZE 8, 8.5 AND 9 LEFT!!
good lookin out beast. Got me a pair.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

they're already up on NDC. I just copped two pairs of size 10.
^^^^^^^^
GOOD LOOKING BbEAR017!!!!!
I just snagged my 2 pairs sz 13 w/free shipping!!!! HAPPY 4TH Y'ALLS!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

they're already up on NDC. I just copped two pairs of size 10.
^^^^^^^^
GOOD LOOKING BbEAR017!!!!!
I just snagged my 2 pairs sz 13 w/free shipping!!!! HAPPY 4TH Y'ALLS!
No problem

Oh shoot.... im with you Bama... I got a 10 off training camp but now Im tempted to double up....
tongue.gif

IMO doubling up is unnecessary. theyll just be retroed in 2-3 years again...JUST LIKE Neon95, JUST LIKE Infrared 90's

^yeah guess you are right, i doubled on neon 95 and just sold em cuz they were just sitting and I don't wear the other pair enough to warrant a back up

2 pairs of sz 12 on the way, sweet...even used an old $25 NDC gift card I've had kicking around for the last 6 months

good lookin out BbEAR017. i'ma have to get rid of a pair now that i got them on ndc for cheaper with a pair of socks.

2 pairs are def necessary even if they re-retro in 2-3 years being a QS you never know if you will be able to cop...good looking out BbEAR017

well I missed out on the HOA so I feel the need to double up.. haha

Thanks guys for the heads up.. Its things like this that make this community a valuable resource!

I got a size 11 from training camp. They had a couple sizes left. Shotouts to Dreads2you for the heads up.

wasnt gonna order off the net but i saw that they also had a sz 11 in the new air trainer
371378_004_A
+
378830_161_A
= im happy

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

IMO doubling up is unnecessary. theyll just be retroed in 2-3 years again...JUST LIKE Neon95, JUST LIKE Infrared 90's

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom