NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

^ You sure you're not talking about the Maxims?

I just ordered both c/w's off of RMKstore.

I've been searching for the blues for the longest time... and now I can retire my HOA reds.

Happy early bday to myself.
smile.gif

grin.gif

I saw the Blue/White pair in person. They look real good, and are more conservative looking than the white/red AM1s. The white/red pair is nice, but the red isreally bright and the shoes look like they will bleed easily if they get wet.

Originally Posted by AntC

I saw the Blue/White pair in person. They look real good, and are more conservative looking than the white/red AM1s. The white/red pair is nice, but the red is really bright and the shoes look like they will bleed easily if they get wet.
Where'd you see the Blues?
nerd.gif

Nike- How much longer must we wait for the Blues?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by AntC

I saw the Blue/White pair in person. They look real good, and are more conservative looking than the white/red AM1s. The white/red pair is nice, but the red is really bright and the shoes look like they will bleed easily if they get wet.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

also no ones NDC order shipped?

Originally Posted by air max 87

tak wrote:
AntC wrote:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

also no ones NDC order shipped?

nerd.gif
< Okay, now I know what this means. Is this really necessary? Realmature. Smh. Anyway, they are in a few stores in Toronto, Canada. In fact, they are even at the Nike Store I visited.

Originally Posted by air max 87

what do you think it means...
nerd.gif
When I pointed at this face, it was described as "nerd". If you guys meant it as "where? I cannot see where?", then it is mymistake. Anyway, I cannot point anyone in the right direction if they are looking up to scoop up a pair. Retail in Canada for these are $150 before taxes.Throw in shipping, and it is not really worth it unless you know someone who can get them for you on a discount.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

For People still looking I bought my 3rd pair from Packer Shoes today and there are still sizes left.... HOA 180s SOLD OUT, Persian BWs SOLED OUT, but the AM1's still sit on shelves!!

Come scoop $100 flat...
Got my pair today at Packers. Dudes asked for $110.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ You sure you're not talking about the Maxims?

I just ordered both c/w's off of RMKstore.

I've been searching for the blues for the longest time... and now I can retire my HOA reds.

Happy early bday to myself.
smile.gif

grin.gif

nah, fam. the maxims are already at DTLR in mondawmin. i asked the girl when these were coming out and of course she said they already had them and pointed tothe maxims.
indifferent.gif

My order from NDC says pending delivery, whatever that means, so I don't know if they've shipped or not

Yeah, my order says pending as well. I called nikestore customer service and it says shoes should be shipped Thursday, July 9.

Back
Top Bottom