NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I ordered my from Goliath in NYC. They shipped them out on Friday the 3rd and I received them on Monday the 6th. Totally awesome!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Anyone who bought theirs from rmk get a shipping confirmation yet?
Not yet, but they did email a confirmation of my paypal transaction as been processed with a note saying they will be shipping my order out today. Also, I had ordered a half size up from my normal size in the blues because they were out of a 9.5 at the time. I contacted them and they were real nice about changing my order to my regular size. Great customer service...still waiting on shipping confirmation though.
yea same here "items will be ship shortly" cant wait for them to arrive
interesting. I ordered June 29 and I got a "receipt for payment email" but nothing about shipping...

I ordered yesterday and received two emails.

First email - We received payment.
Second email - Item has shipped & tracking info provided.

Check your spam folders just in case.

Hope all goes well for yall.

grin.gif
thanks for the heads up Hustlin.. I checked my spam and still nothing yet for me. weird
I ordered both red and blue on the 27th and just got my tracking/ shipping confirmation today! I ordered from them before and they are super coolpeople.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I ordered both red and blue on the 27th and just got my tracking/ shipping confirmation today! I ordered from them before and they are super cool people.
good to know. I am still waiting on mine
eyes.gif

oh and just curious, did they charge you to double box? I selected the option when checking out, but later read that double boxing is free on multiple itemorders. but they still charged me the $10 ($5 each, I ordered both pairs as well). I wrote them about it but still haven't heard anything back, nor do Ihave a shipping/tracking confirmation..

You guys that bought from RMK before the 6th or so are just now getting your shipping confirmations because you purchased them at pre-order status.

& regarding the double box fee, the same thing happened when I first added both pairs to my cart. I deleted both and added them again, checked out and thedouble box fee was gone. Just give them a call/email, I'm sure that they'll be able to assist you.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

You guys that bought from RMK before the 6th or so are just now getting your shipping confirmations because you purchased them at pre-order status.

& regarding the double box fee, the same thing happened when I first added both pairs to my cart. I deleted both and added them again, checked out and the double box fee was gone. Just give them a call/email, I'm sure that they'll be able to assist you.

grin.gif
thanks again Hustlin.. I emailed them about the double box fee but still haven't heard anything about that or the shipping. they must be busytrying to please all us AM fiends! hopefully they will be getting back to me today

Ordered from RMK a little over a week ago (if I remember correctly?)...got my shipping confirm. this morning for my blue and red pairs...

These AM1's seem to be more comfortable than the HOA's. The foam is definitely softer

Chicago heads,
I went to Niketown today and they had the red am1's for retail which is $92

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Chicago heads,
I went to Niketown today and they had the red am1's for retail which is $92

Thanks for the heads up.. I might have to go down and scoop up a pair.

Got one of my 13's courtesy of Nino. Thanks sir.

I wish RMK had the blue joints. Those are the ones I really really want @ this point.

pair came in today from Sneaker Politics. Good people over there and fast shipping
pimp.gif

these are
pimp.gif
glad i doubled up.

now i need royals
devil.gif

Man, I want the Royals. Have these released in Asia? Going to the Philippines this weekend.. I wanna try my luck.
laugh.gif

I finally got my tracking ...theyll be here tomorrow and most likely rocked this weekend [and im never the one to unds shoes once i get them]

I have so many shoes to catch up on: the Blue AM 1s, Team Orange 95s, and the True Blue IIIs.

Moving out FTL...

i picked up the OG Mesh Royals (from 2000, not HOA) about a year ago in a size 10 off of ebay...really like the shoe, but i don't find myself wearing themthat much...may get rid of them soon. i may try to pick up a pair of the reds, but i'm not sure yet...probably going to have to pay an arm and a leg atthis point.
eyes.gif

-waystinthyme

got an email (finally) from RMK saying that they were all shipped but still no tracking number and still no response to my double boxing issue. I've heardon here that RMK is pretty good on the customer service, but so far I am not a believer...

i ordered from RMK monday i got a payment received confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet

Blue AM1

rmk store sizes: 6.5,7,7.5,8,9

kix-files sizes: 7-9.5,13

Red AM1

rmk store sizes: 6.5,7.5,8,9.5,10.5

kix-files sizes: 7.5-13

Back
Top Bottom