NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Good to hear about the Blues possibly dropping stateside, Hopefully Nike doesn't just drop the Blue Air Maixim 1+ and not the classic AM1. that would bebrutal. still might pick up a pair though.

*fingers crossed
frown.gif

i received my blue pair from livestock on Friday. I have to say that I'm toally happy with them. I didn't have any uneven cuts or bad defects like theones posted earlier,...thank goodness. My only concern is that the white midsole looks like it was painted with very few thin coats of white. I can see thatthese may need to be repainted years down the line, but for right now im happy. I wore them on Friday, Sat, & Sunday. Received many compliments on them andeven more people asking me where i got them. They are comfortable as hell and they fit perfect..im glad i didnt find a 14. I need to find more stuff to go withthem. I'll try and post some pics when i have time. I've been wanting these forever in my size and I'm happy to say I own a pair now. I mosdefinately need to cop the reds now that these are out of the way. peace

BIG UPS to johngotty for helping me locate a pair...I owe you one!
pimp.gif

So go .5 up on these? I found a pair online but am worried because I have never tried these on.

Cool, I just picked up a pair on eBay for $112 shipped. Hope that's a good price, some sellers asking $140-$200 for these. What was the retail?

For those who asked the niketown employees about the qs blues u gave them the right item number and are sure they are not refuring to the maximum bluesreleasing next month?

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

For those who asked the niketown employees about the qs blues u gave them the right item number and are sure they are not refuring to the maximum blues releasing next month?

nerd.gif

for those still lookin for the reds, Wish in Atlanta has them ( i don't what sizes they have left) and does phone orders (404)880-0402..............they're sellin'em for $101 though
ohwell.gif

got my blues in from RMK store last week. the quality on my toeboxes/pieces of the upper are fine, and i'm loving how they look. i kinda regret notwaiting, but i just HAD to have these, and i'm still glad these will drop in the US for the rest of ya'll to cop.

^^ how long did it take for you to get your order? i ordered the blue am1s and true blue 3s last sat.(25th) and i haven't got any info from them exceptthat they got my payment.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Been meaning to post these pics...quality of the blues make me sick...

Exhibit A:

The one on the right is not centered at all...it will make that eye lazy looking at that too long SMH

Exhibit B:

The pic speaks for it self...when I saw this I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
all in that order. I guess those 5 yr old Chinese kids hadn't learned to use them scissors yet. Got these from RMK by-the-way. I hope this helps someone out
tired.gif

lol are you serious?!!! not centered...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom