NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Just an FYI.............these shoes crack H-O-R-R-I-B-L-Y. I have worn my blue pair MAYBE 4 times at most, and the soles are already cracking, stupid nike
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

dang, crackin soles, misshaped toe-boxes. might as well buy some keds or la gears. probably better quality.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Just an FYI.............these shoes crack H-O-R-R-I-B-L-Y. I have worn my blue pair MAYBE 4 times at most, and the soles are already cracking, stupid nike
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
post some pics
nerd.gif

I still have the blue ones I got a couple of years ago and I just saw the red ones today here in Atlanta when I went a picked up the medicine balls. I also hadthe blue ones when they initially came out in 87 I think, I was in 8th grade when they came out but I got the blue ones when I went to the 9th. I am notgetting the red ones, first it is a pain to keep dirt off of them and like I said I still have the blue ones and I actually wore them today when I went and gotthe Bo's. They are in decent shape but I wear them strictly to the gym to work out and that is it so the red ones are an easy pass. I have had theses shoestwice and I will not do it a third time.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by neukicks

eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
post some pics
nerd.gif
i will when i get home budday

i never encountered any cracking on any of my older am1's....paint peeling maybe, but cracking???? that's a new low for am1's

I can't tell if mine are cracked or just dirty. That is what shoes are for. I do not see nothing wrong with them. Do you expect shoes to be perfect all datime?

Originally Posted by mikeatris

I can't tell if mine are cracked or just dirty. That is what shoes are for. I do not see nothing wrong with them. Do you expect shoes to be perfect all da time?
not after 4-5 times being worn....

i've got kicks worn 20-30 times that are supposed to look like that.....i'll be damned if i get some new kicks and they look worse than my older kicksafter just a few wears.

can't believe i still haven't got the red ones yet......restock ndc please.....

I still have the blue ones I got a couple of years ago and I just saw the red ones today here in Atlanta when I went a picked up the medicine balls. I also had the blue ones when they initially came out in 87 I think, I was in 8th grade when they came out but I got the blue ones when I went to the 9th. I am not getting the red ones, first it is a pain to keep dirt off of them and like I said I still have the blue ones and I actually wore them today when I went and got the Bo's. They are in decent shape but I wear them strictly to the gym to work out and that is it so the red ones are an easy pass. I have had theses shoes twice and I will not do it a third time.
nerd.gif
Where? You talkin bout the retro's that are supposed to be comin out?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I can't tell if mine are cracked or just dirty. That is what shoes are for. I do not see nothing wrong with them. Do you expect shoes to be perfect all da time?
not after 4-5 times being worn....

i've got kicks worn 20-30 times that are supposed to look like that.....i'll be damned if i get some new kicks and they look worse than my older kicks after just a few wears.

thanks mayhem, shoes should not crack that soon, shoes are for sure supposed to be worng, but to crack that soon?? come on now NIKE

Originally Posted by natone

I still have the blue ones I got a couple of years ago and I just saw the red ones today here in Atlanta when I went a picked up the medicine balls. I also had the blue ones when they initially came out in 87 I think, I was in 8th grade when they came out but I got the blue ones when I went to the 9th. I am not getting the red ones, first it is a pain to keep dirt off of them and like I said I still have the blue ones and I actually wore them today when I went and got the Bo's. They are in decent shape but I wear them strictly to the gym to work out and that is it so the red ones are an easy pass. I have had theses shoes twice and I will not do it a third time.
nerd.gif
Where? You talkin bout the retro's that are supposed to be comin out?
Nah da medicine balls. I am not getting the white/orange Bo's that are coming out. I am only getting shoes I know I am going to wear. Noreason for me to buy no 100.00 shoes if I am not going to wear them. The medicine balls were my first pair of sneakers this year and I am getting the 180'sto wear to the gym to work out, and that is it for the rest of the year until the VI's come out next year.

@mikeatris - I lost all concentration and am unable to read the rest of the thread. your avy is straight hypnotizing

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

@mikeatris - I lost all concentration and am unable to read the rest of the thread. your avy is straight hypnotizing
Think man think
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom