NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i need royals Reds!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
Edited
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

In '03 these sat on the shelves and I got a pair for $65 2 months+ after the release. I think hype is definately driving the demand for these
shoes. Not that it isn't a good pair (I only like original colorways of retros myself), but I think the "hype" in '03 was in fact hypingfunky colors
of air forces, maxes, etc. Now the popular opinion has shifted back to where it should be - but it is hype nonetheless.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i can't bring myself to pay $150 for these.

just copped red HOAs from a fellow NTer for $115 shipped, which i felt was worth it. blues aren't quite as high on my radar, but still nice nonetheless.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by maxx4700

I finally got my blues from Taiwan. Quality is super for a running retro. Really happy with them.
blues still haven't hit the states?

-waystinthyme

i've said it before, they're not hitting the states.

Had to give in and ordered my blue pair from RMKStore.
Double boxed and EMS delivery. Final cost is $139.
A lot more than retail I know. However, I've given up on the idea that Nike will release these here.
They are selling like hot cakes all over Europe for $160~$190.
Doubt they will bring these over here for $92.

finally gave in.. pulled the trigger...figured i like the shoe enough to spend more.... rocked em the same day. these are f'n fresh in personbtw.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nice blues, y'all.

I still need a sz 10 in the white/blue. Badly.
RMK is the answer.
$139 express shipping. It's more than U.S. retail, however do your homework(Ebay, Lacelocked, etc...) and you'll see that it's not that bad at all!

Might as well cop from RMK. It's no more than you spend for another shoe. And if it's a shoe you want, it's worth it to pay over what we considerretail.

Furthermore, if you're into the whole "nobody has these in my neighborhood" thing, that's the little extra you pay to floss
laugh.gif

I still say for those interested, the blue Safaris are a nice option. The blue is a lot darker & looks great. I'm trying to score a 2nd pair of thosefor cheap...and leaving my blue OG's on ice.

Honestly I can care less what dudes in the hood think cuz most of them live from Jordan to Jordan..... I dig what u saying which is why they will beordered....I also need to cop another pair of red joints...the blue safari are clean as well...saw them upclose at the previous EA

Just wondering... why do people call these ROYAL? I don't know the exact color, but it does not look Royal blue to me. It looks more like... powder blue.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nice blues, y'all.

I still need a sz 10 in the white/blue. Badly.
RMK is the answer.
$139 express shipping. It's more than U.S. retail, however do your homework(Ebay, Lacelocked, etc...) and you'll see that it's not that bad at all!
I'd definitely get them if they had my size. But us big feet people have a hard time getting shoes from Asia. Size 12 here.

Back
Top Bottom