NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by bigbadbennyism

Here is my pickup, well not really wife got them for me for my birthday which is on Saturday. In Australia I got them for $162AUD = $135USD

Dope Persians. I recently picked up 2 pairs.

the blue ones were released only internationaly......the red ones are everywhere.....in cali..hit me up ill tell u somewhere close to u

I got the blue ones still on the hunt for the red pair, but I'm having issues cause the midsole is cracking after only a handful of wears and its all fromjust walking around. damnit nike! lol i still have love for this shoe tho

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Blues will be had x3 if they hit stateside. I didn't imagine getting the reds x2 but nothing compares to seeing this shoe in person. Add the fact that they attract dirt like metal and magnets, and one is practically forced into multiple pairs if they'd like to enjoy this shoe beyond one summer.

a little tlc, some white airbrush paint, and a washing machine will keep these alive for a while.

Blues will be had x3 if they hit stateside. I didn't imagine getting the reds x2 but nothing compares to seeing this shoe in person. Add the fact that they attract dirt like metal and magnets, and one is practically forced into multiple pairs if they'd like to enjoy this shoe beyond one summer.

QFT

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

QFT
grin.gif
my friend has had his pair since the HOA and has rockedthem 3x a week and they still look in good shape

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

QFT
grin.gif
my friend has had his pair since the HOA and has rocked them 3x a week and they still look in good shape
Mine too. I have had my blues for over 3 yrs and I just put them in the washer yesterday and they came out pretty good. They are great gym shoesBTW
tongue.gif

I've worn both red and blue pairs a handful of times and haven't noticed any cracking (yet). Here's hoping it stays that way for at least the restof the summer.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whats the difference in this show from the others in this post, and are theylegit??[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Whats the difference in this show from the others in this post, and are they legit??
Well, these are Air Maxim.
And we've been talking about Air Max 1.
Different shoes, material etc...
ohwell.gif

I just picked up a size 9 of the white/red DS (well... I would call them... "tried" on, if I were selling them... seller called it DS) on ebay - 95shipped. Gorgeous shoes.

Back
Top Bottom