Nike AM 95 on iD

I was going to reply that the 95 has been a staple on nikeid for while now, but it looks like there's all new options now. Nice to see you can get the gradient correct now, wish there were more colors to use as accents.

I was going to reply that the 95 has been a staple on nikeid for while now, but it looks like there's all new options now. Nice to see you can get the gradient correct now, wish there were more colors to use as accents.

finally, I.D 95's have been crap for well over a year now.

and their $10 cheaper!

finally, I.D 95's have been crap for well over a year now.

and their $10 cheaper!

Was comin in here to post this. Finally we get a decent gradient option.
*edit* NOOOOOOO! There's no PURPLE! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 All i want is the O.G. gradient wit purple lace tabs n airbags. Is that so much to ask Nike

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 All i want is the O.G. gradient wit purple lace tabs n airbags. Is that so much to ask Nike

red plum looks like purple on the pic....as far as what it will ACTUALLY look like.....who knows...heh

red plum looks like purple on the pic....as far as what it will ACTUALLY look like.....who knows...heh

This is one of the best NikeiD updates in a looong time. I will definitely copping a couple pairs.

This is one of the best NikeiD updates in a looong time. I will definitely copping a couple pairs.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Exactly.  I was so pumped when I saw the purple, until I noticed it was red plum.  Would love some colorblocked exactly like the neons, but with purple instead.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Exactly.  I was so pumped when I saw the purple, until I noticed it was red plum.  Would love some colorblocked exactly like the neons, but with purple instead.

Back
Top Bottom