Nike AM 95 on iD

Nice Modz 
smokin.gif

Might as well post these in here too:

11so9si.jpg

2hhotvl.jpg

Originally Posted by madeforjordans

The AM95 are probably the most comfortable sneakers ever.  Now I can create the old school neons.

You mean the regular neon colorway that has been retroed like 6 times? And if you're basing the comfort off your recollection of an original pair, things have changed. Comfort is not too great anymore.

The AM95 are probably the most comfortable sneakers ever.  Now I can create the old school neons.

You mean the regular neon colorway that has been retroed like 6 times? And if you're basing the comfort off your recollection of an original pair, things have changed. Comfort is not too great anymore.

Your feet need to get into some more shoes. 

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

just buy a pair of air max 2009s

Originally Posted by raw120

i concur......air max 2009s might be THE most comfortable shoes in the world....the air max 1s coming in second....

Originally Posted by raw120

i concur......air max 2009s might be THE most comfortable shoes in the world....the air max 1s coming in second....

If you are already paying retail for 95s it makes no sense not to do an ID.  This is an EXCELLENT pricepoint.  Had they did the 2K4 at a $5 markup it'd been game over.

If you are already paying retail for 95s it makes no sense not to do an ID.  This is an EXCELLENT pricepoint.  Had they did the 2K4 at a $5 markup it'd been game over.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Nice Modz 
smokin.gif

Lol, they were my next design and then rhe same as my first but with a white sole.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Nice Modz 
smokin.gif

Lol, they were my next design and then rhe same as my first but with a white sole.

Back
Top Bottom