Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

There listed as OG but the pic and the product code are the EM so I'm hesitant to order on fnl.com

Last edited:
@LAcrimestopper true to size
@vig09 my sentiments exactly that's why I'm trying to inquire to see if anyone's else had copped em

Anyone seen the 97s.... I checked out the ones on FNL and the ones available are the EM I was under the impression the actual OG 97s were dropping!

While running around today I only saw the 1,90, 95, and the EM of everything including the EM97, perhaps there's some delay on the delivery of the OG 97s and that's why they yanked dropping them all on NDC today.

@trainspotter i came across this fam. these the versions I was referring too. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these the engineered mesh joints as opposed to the actual OG

There listed as OG but the pic and the product code are the EM so I'm hesitant to order on fnl.com

Good catch. I would call customer service and make sure and even pt the order in over the phone.
tts=true to size

They crack too much, no thanks

Appreciate it folks. Ill just wait a week or so and try to catch some confirmed pics

these are around my way in a couple of local small spots. PM me if you;re in LA and can't find the 1, 90, 95, or 97.

Some comparison pics between the 'OG' and QS

Glad they didn't receive an overkill of the 'vintage' treatment

I think the yellowing is limited to the sail colored laces/midsole on these.

going to look around tmrw at whatever locals are open. Missed FNL w/ discount.
That retro box :smokin:smokin

They've used it on a few other vintage style releases, I really wish they'd go all in when they do stuff like this and put out the box with the grey and white under the lid. Gotta say I'm happy with my purchases today though. These are high on my all time list.

So will the 1s hit the outlets hard like they did a few years ago?
The outlets?  Probably.

But it won't be like a few years ago where they were widely available.  You'll see a few pairs here and there though.  A lot of "hyped" shoes make it to the outlets in some capacity, from what I've seen.  Like dude said though, times have changed.  Best believe those that do will be snatched up with the quickness or won't even hit the sales floor.  

Damn missed both AM 1 and 90. Didn't think these would be hard to get at all. Guess I'll have to hawk the Ndc release.

ah, gotcha. so only the 1s got the orange box. damn haha. i wish all 3 did. still kind of mad i didnt save a few bucks by buying from FNL. i have them in hand before most, so i guess i'm ok with it 8)

Back
Top Bottom