Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

JDSports is very legit. They used to get all the EU exclusives a few years ago. You should be good fam.

JD Sports is legit, but pay for your shipping or you'll end up posting a bunch of annoying posts about how long it's taking, free international shipping comes via surface AKA boats so it'll take at least 15 days before you see your stuff and there's 0 tracking.

JD Sports is legit, but pay for your shipping or you'll end up posting a bunch of annoying posts about how long it's taking, free international shipping comes via surface AKA boats so it'll take at least 15 days before you see your stuff and there's 0 tracking.
thanks I did the conversion and it came out to $125 shipped but I'm trying to get around that $100 mark, I'm going to wait it out for the next few days

^i would assume so. I mean why/what would they change. It'll be a complete curveball and many will be pissed, if they did release a different version.

shape :rolleyes

one would assume these will drop within the next week on NDC... no reason whatsoever for that delay... its weird

Is the quality on the 90s that much better than the 2010 version? If so, I may just run that pair into the ground and cop them.  Looks like I'm going to be suckered into copping them all (87's, 90's, 95's, and 97's).
laugh.gif

Pretty sure Oneness in Kentucky has a good size run still in the air max 90 OG..just got invoiced for a size 10 and paid 134 shipped :nthat:

You can always call a niketown and see if they have any left. Georgetown said they do phone orders the day after releases.

Anyone know of ANY spots that have them below retail??? I need these!
Kinda contradicting... Usually when i really want a shoe i dont mind paying a lil above retail

But to answer your question im sure there are places but by this point they r sold out.. Your only chance is if FNL restockes n u can use a code

Kinda contradicting... Usually when i really want a shoe i dont mind paying a lil above retail
But to answer your question im sure there are places but by this point they r sold out.. Your only chance is if FNL restockes n u can use a code
True. Guess I have to keep a good eye out.

Anyone know of ANY spots that have them below retail??? I need these!

I never understand this. I know we all want to save cash but if you really want it you should be willing to pay for it.

nice kicks has a fsr 120 shipped.... I know some people knock em because they started as a bootlegger, but they legit now, how nike goes from issuing cease and desists to offering legit accounts is beyond me, but they there none the less

^

I'm pretty sure they bought the domain name. I don't think the current owner(s) had anything to do with the previous content under that domain.

nice kicks has a fsr 120 shipped.... I know some people knock em because they started as a bootlegger, but they legit now, how nike goes from issuing cease and desists to offering legit accounts is beyond me, but they there none the less

Anyone else confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom