Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Both my am 1 shipped , no word on my 90 and 95 from fnl , I'm also waiting for cancelation even though I ordered at 8:02 on 12/31

Thanks to rmmsballer10 mentioning Oneness a few pages back. Haven't been paying attention to shoes recently and missed out on the FNL release. Scored a size 14 in the AM1's for $125 shipped.
Another thanks to rmmsballer10. Just ordered AM1 OG from oneness and within 20 minutes I got an email that says it shipped. Give the cats at Oneness a call, they on top of their sh** 

OG's on the left, the latest release on the right

Last edited:
Thanks to rmmsballer10 mentioning Oneness a few pages back. Haven't been paying attention to shoes recently and missed out on the FNL release. Scored a size 14 in the AM1's for $125 shipped.

Another thanks to rmmsballer10. Just ordered AM1 OG from oneness and within 20 minutes I got an email that says it shipped. Give the cats at Oneness a call, they on top of their sh** 

No problem! Oneness is very quick, reasonable and reliable. They always get my business when they have something I'm looking for. No tax and 2-3 shipping is great!

No problem! Oneness is very quick, reasonable and reliable. They always get my business when they have something I'm looking for. No tax and 2-3 shipping is great!
they were out of my size when i called, so good looks to rare breed footwear for the no tax! 

So the general consensus is that the Infrared 90s are nicest build of this shoe in a while? Gonna scoop a pair tomorrow for 120$ but dont wanna drive and waste my time if they look/feel like junk in person.

My Infrareds are on their way from JJ but really considering another pair tomorrow from NDC...Will sleep on it

so the infrareds air max 90 already released at the nike store's. tomorrow they should release online eastbay,nike,footlocker
What makes you say that they'll release tomorrow?
Yeah what makes u say that? I hope that's not the case cuz I went camping nd forgot my wallet @ home... Smh
We will be releasing the Nike Air Max 90 Infared colorway as of 01/17/13 at 8:00 AM ET in men's sizes only.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
Thanks for the info.  So the Infrareds you're releasing are the OG ones, correct?  They're NOT the Engineered Mesh (EM) pair?  Thanks.  

add to cart, clink new link, and add to cart and cross your fingers lol

lol. I think the link would bring you to the entire collection page IIRC. Which means you'd have to chose which shoe you're adding to cart. Imma bust out 2 laptops and chose a shoe each. lol

If I find a pair of Air Max 90s through finishline I will scoop them up tomorrow I got the Air Max 1and now I need the 90.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom