Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

sneakerhead been sold out since last night they havent updated the info if click on size and add to cart no quantity thanks

think they sold out already or sme... here is the message m getting while tryin to add to cart..

Sorry! The size requested may have been recently sold or you have requested a larger quantity of shoes than we have available in our inventory.

@#% is up with DTLR in the 804 area? called earlier this week, they said yesterday or today. Now this morning I have called 2 diff locations and they dont havethem, dudes act clueless. I know its a QS but damn its on the front page of their website with today listed as the release date. Anyone else in DMV havingissues with DTLR and these or is it just the 804?

BTW i need an 11... just one pair!

aight peeps ... on my way to the mall... for sme reason i hve the feeling its goin to b an easy copp in the H.....
well time will tell

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

@#% is up with DTLR in the 804 area? called earlier this week, they said yesterday or today. Now this morning I have called 2 diff locations and they dont have them, dudes act clueless. I know its a QS but damn its on the front page of their website with today listed as the release date. Anyone else in DMV having issues with DTLR and these or is it just the 804?

BTW i need an 11... just one pair!
I dont know bout the 804, but in the 202 I talked to the manager I am cool with and he said that Nike did not deliver them their shipments onFriday and he will have them on the following delivery, which is Tuesday. So look for em than.

Well I pretty much missed out on this release... well for retail at least.

I had to work so by the time I got out of work the places that I called didn't have any 11-12 or my size of 11.5

Moe's Sneaker Spot in Queens was my last hope, but they were playing games and when I went there this morning 10 minutes after they opened they sold outeven though there was no line
indifferent.gif
I also checked with them yesterday afternoon before they closed and they were giving me the okey-doke, but it's cool I wasjust surprised that they conduct business like that now because they were doing the sneaker hobby justice way, way before it became popular.

I know they must have looked out for employee's and friends or something or hoarded most pairs for themselves, but I can't knock another dude'shustle because it is what it is everybody just trying to get theirs...

You know I'm happy that I get jerked out of releases and Nike does all of this crap because it just discourages me more and more from staying in thesneaker hobby, and I know the breaking point for me is going to be the SpaceJam's coming out later this year because I really really want those.

I'm not running all around town, sleeping on a sidewalk, or camping out online or infront of a store for sneakers anymore... those days are long over so Ithink this hobby is phasing me out little by little because that's what you have to do to get releases you want now.

We'll see what happens...

My pair of 9.5 just showed up from Nike/Swoosh, at 10:45am on a Saturday, awesome.

I also got lucky last night on Sneakerhead for my true size 10s, before it was posted here. I may have these 9.5s available once I get the 10s and try them on.

These shoes are amazing, even moreso than in the photographs. -rockhands- Good luck to everyone trying to cop today....if you're in Orlando like I am tryMen's Closet on West 50 or Foot Locker at the Florida Mall...

AirJason wrote:
These shoes are amazing, even moreso than in the photographs. -rockhands- Good luck to everyone trying to cop today....if you're in Orlando like I am try Men's Closet on West 50 or Foot Locker at the Florida Mall...

I called Florida Mall they said they were not getting them. Men's Closet will probably be charging $180 for those.

Just got home from ntny got an 11 and 12 was 2nd n 3rd inline. I'd say There was 15 heads for 24 pairs wit 10 of the 15 showing up in the 30 mins b4opening if you were size 11-12 11 went with the first kid and me, I took the 1st 12 n 5th kid took 2nd 12 6th kid didn't get his to 12 and he gave me thatsalty look. 4th kid copped a 9. Basically if you weren't 11-12 it was probably an easy cop, if you were than it was hard.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Just got home from ntny got an 11 and 12 was 2nd n 3rd inline. I'd say There was 15 heads for 24 pairs wit 10 of the 15 showing up in the 30 mins b4 opening if you were size 11-12 11 went with the first kid and me, I took the 1st 12 n 5th kid took 2nd 12 6th kid didn't get his to 12 and he gave me that salty look. 4th kid copped a 9. Basically if you weren't 11-12 it was probably an easy cop, if you were than it was hard.

It was a ez cop for me & him it was cool chillen with you waiting them long 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom