Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

the anyconline number is 1888-471-3330 and bnyconline is 1718-648-1054 their 2 different numbers

not trying to start a pissing war here but again

look at the bottom of the page http://www.anyconline.com/info.html the contact number is 1718-648-1054 (youcan have a 1-888 number automatically link to a local area code number)

just want correct info out there about online retailers

ok cool i dont want to argue i put it on here to give niketalkers a good shot for the shoes with discount im just helping out

ok cool i dont want to argue i put it on here to give niketalkers a good shot for the shoes with discount im just helping out
Hey man! Don't worry ppl just hatin' b/c they gotta wake up early to get their pair
tongue.gif
...If our order gets canceled it was a pretty good shot. I commend you for theinfo
happy.gif

True i even had these in 96 high school it was like walking in store picking up no shady people now all shady who resell shoes instead of helping watch ebayprice go high and most will be reseller who bought a lot of them

Let the hype begin!!! I would never pay more than box price for anything and no one ever should, then we wouldn't have all these crazy prices. Just likeback in 96!

yep back them you can go pick up no problems even with some jordans not now to much greed

Thats cuz back then there was no such thing as quickstrike limited edition or none of that b.s either....

true they came out with heat then and they retro them and then the quickstrikes and limited bull happen

forums *%+!+% up the sneaker game..lol

Blogs Actually keep you informed of drop releases and then also the owners go on these blogs and say ohh a lot people want then lets raise prices the othersite prices who stay around retail get loyal customers like me

for those looking for jordans and nikes at sidelineapparel.com if you spend 100.00 or more their is a promo code on front page for 20% off they have somepenny's flightposites and and those foamposites lites pass along thanks

i post a couple sites carrying the penny 2 atlantic but the sold out quick just look at those sites see if restock maybe

Back
Top Bottom