Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by arisorous

Hey NTers... Who ever got a sz 10.5... Check ur shoes and make sure the other shoe isn't a sz 12. Cus I got my 12 from NTLA... And the other shoe is a 10.5... Need some help fam. Thnx
uhmmm can't you just return them

Originally Posted by got shoes

Hey NTers... Who ever got a sz 10.5... Check ur shoes and make sure the other shoe isn't a sz 12. Cus I got my 12 from NTLA... And the other shoe is a 10.5... Need some help fam. Thnx

YES he can ... Or call up NT and let the, know , wait ti out for that size 10.5 dude to say he got 12. You will get your pair to its RIGHT SIZE sooner orlater. Just make sure they know about it.

yo wats up niketalk. i jus talked to true east n there supposed to be gettin them in next sat.

my spot still has a sz13 left...
anybody needs my help plz msg me, but gotta asap, n paypal me b4 i go pick up.
thx.

Originally Posted by Magic1978
My man, I appreciate all the phone order links. None of them had any 9's left
smh.gif
, but still good lookin' out.

Originally Posted by you go boy

sneakerhead, bnyconline and anyconline had these yesterday but probably sold out now

Thanks for the bnyconline link I was able to cop a size 10.5 but Im still looking for size 11 if anyone wants to swap. unless a 10.5 run big on these.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES he can ... Or call up NT and let the, know , wait ti out for that size 10.5 dude to say he got 12. You will get your pair to its RIGHT SIZE sooner or later. Just make sure they know about it.

omg hahaha I was in the wrong thread... I'm on my iPhone... These actually happened to my KB IV finals hahaha wow sorry wrong thread... But anyways Ioverslept on these... Stupid alarm clock!

YES he can ... Or call up NT and let the, know , wait ti out for that size 10.5 dude to say he got 12. You will get your pair to its RIGHT SIZE sooner or later. Just make sure they know about it.

omg hahaha I was in the wrong thread... I'm on my iPhone... These actually happened to my KB IV finals hahaha wow sorry wrong thread... But anyways I overslept on these... Stupid alarm clock!

stupid iphone...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

dead at 58 pages.. how sad. people def slept and will look bac to regret this release, guaranteed.
theyll regret it for 2-3 years when Nike retroes them again.

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

dmv heads.. where around bmore are these located today?
security mall...shoe city had like 3 pairs at 1140 am.. a 10 and a two 9's..but i got the last 10. Idk bout dtlr or footlocker and all thattho

dead at 58 pages.. how sad. people def slept and will look bac to regret this release, guaranteed.

sad? this is is something to be happy about!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i didn't have to run around for my pair for that reason

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I noticed nobody in here got an 11.5

yeah m wondering if these were made in that sz... my spot didn't have em at all... had to settle fr a 12...

omg hahaha I was in the wrong thread... I'm on my iPhone... These actually happened to my KB IV finals hahaha wow sorry wrong thread... But anyways I overslept on these... Stupid alarm clock!

stupid iphone...

you mean poster.....
laugh.gif
all jokes fam

I wonder if it is possible for someone close to Nike to buy every sneaker in a certain size, as is happening with heads that rock an 11.5 in these Penny's.I also remember when the CDP 10/13 came out size 9's were no where.

aye yo i ordered to 10.5 from anyconline.com yesterday around 8 pacific time, jus wonderin what were my chances of gettin a cancellation email??? oh yeah i gota confirmation email but there was no tracking number in it

anyone in need of a size 9.0 or 8.5 PM me, i may have em available as of monday, can let u know then

Back
Top Bottom