Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by dino410

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where's all those NTers that stated most DTLR's were getting these?
laugh.gif

i said they were getting them because the marketing rep from DTLR gave me the list of stores getting them. dont shoot the messenger lol
ahhhh i can just sit back and smile... im still hopeful that they drop at some DTLRs but i feel redeemed that dudes tried to put me on blast forsaying only 1 in MD was getting them. guess dude that told me was correct... then again, they could still drop... i went to 3 malls today for different reasonsand didnt see any atlantic penny 2s.

Wish I couldve got them.....but im not going out of my way for shoes anymore.

If they were on Eastbay, FNL or Footlocker....I would've copped a pair....

Oh well

Originally Posted by beanssantana

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

dmv heads.. where around bmore are these located today?
security mall...shoe city had like 3 pairs at 1140 am.. a 10 and a two 9's..but i got the last 10. Idk bout dtlr or footlocker and all that tho

i called certain spots and they said that they'd be gettin them during the week this week...

Got a 9.5 a little to snug for me can use a 10 or 10.5. Holla at me if you wanna trade. Im in Nor Cal and will be in So Cal this coming weekend.

sorry the jerseys dont look presentable.. but damn it I had to keep climbing over all that stuff to get back and forth(and thats six steps worth of +*%..).. lol.. enjoy (pic taken from the iphone)

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man.. I cant stop stare'n at my kicks.. lol.. I never loved a shoe as much as I do these..

dammit!! can anyone help me out with a size 12???? i'd soo much appreciate it.. these are my favorite shoes of all time!!!!!!

yeah man 8 pacific is late when i posted that anyconline.com i had got mine about 4pm central they were up since about 3pm and when i posted they sold out soonalso bnyconline.com also they were gone i got my size 12 that email they send you their is link in email click it and it will say the order status it doesntsay anything now but i have dealt with them a lot of times before they rarely cancel orders good luck ill post monday if i get tracking

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

i said they were getting them because the marketing rep from DTLR gave me the list of stores getting them. dont shoot the messenger lol
ahhhh i can just sit back and smile... im still hopeful that they drop at some DTLRs but i feel redeemed that dudes tried to put me on blast for saying only 1 in MD was getting them. guess dude that told me was correct... then again, they could still drop... i went to 3 malls today for different reasons and didnt see any atlantic penny 2s.
well the DTLR's that were supposed to get them will later this week. So your theory isnt that true...its just a bit delayed

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man.. I cant stop stare'n at my kicks.. lol.. I never loved a shoe as much as I do these..

dammit!! can anyone help me out with a size 12???? i'd soo much appreciate it.. these are my favorite shoes of all time!!!!!!

roll.gif

if feel u bro

they were going to sell this colorway is the best he just saying because the other colorways made it to clearance racks not these

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

ahhhh i can just sit back and smile... im still hopeful that they drop at some DTLRs but i feel redeemed that dudes tried to put me on blast for saying only 1 in MD was getting them. guess dude that told me was correct... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then again, they could still drop[/color]... i went to 3 malls today for different reasons and didnt see any atlantic penny 2s.
well the DTLR's that were supposed to get them will later this week. So your theory isnt that true...its just a bit delayed
not a theory... im just interested in seeing the outcome. DTLR should get them since they get many of the urban shoes... im just interested.

I quess their was a lot love for these usually on these releases full size runs are on ebay only few so far so i quess whoever bought are keep them or alsotheir wasnt that many of them

Back
Top Bottom