Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Seen in another thread that they drop soon as in the end of this month June... early July.

It was also said that they will be limited too...
I absolutely despise that word.

laugh.gif

ya we can tell (Sig
tongue.gif
)
roll.gif

i seen these in footaction on saturday while shipping for the 50 .. they had these along with the red & royal blue colorways (not sure about sizes) .. foranybody in the nyc area its the footaction on fordham rd

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I'll cop em when they hit the outlet.

Good luck with that. I'd like to too, but from the looks of it Im not sure.

Hopefully they can just fly under the radar with the finals kobes, mcfly hyperdunks, and tennis balls comin out.

I'm surprised the thread isn't bigger for these. In the original thread all people were talking about was the atlantics.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I'm surprised the thread isn't bigger for these. In the original thread all people were talking about was the atlantics.
lol.. I know.. I was hoping to have a successful thread under my belt.. lol

yo man did anyone here any info on these i cant sleep thinkin bout these joints please i need a release date

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Hopefully they can just fly under the radar with the finals kobes, mcfly hyperdunks, and tennis balls comin out.
ehh...dudes went nuts for the black/royals before release and they're still on shelves in some places.

Im predicting the same with these.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by zzz1035

ehh...dudes went nuts for the black/royals before release and they're still on shelves in some places.

Im predicting the same with these.

Yeah, but these are a limited quickstrike release while the Blk/Royal was a GR...

I prefer the Black colorway over these so if I don't get them it's no biggie to me...

The only sneaker I'm going hardbody for this year is the Bo Jackson's... everything else is taking a back seat to those...

what?!?!?! I didnt read that part I guess....

very hot shoe, but I wont go out of my way for em...If I can get em for retail or less I'd cop.

About time Nike, good job savin arguably the best for last. I'm def on em YO Ant, where u at???

If these were done right, i would've been happy enough to pay retail for them.

But instead Nike dropped the ball and released the All Stars, creating more outlet fodder.

I refuse to get caught up in the hype that Nike are creating to cover up their own mistakes.

Black colorway will do. They can keep the Atlantics.

Back
Top Bottom