Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

In official shoe posts I always look for pictures. Here's a collage I did yesterday:

WALLPAPERED!
pimp.gif

congrats to all who copped. finally found my sz. 13's for $200 including shipping, ouch! had to do it cuz we've been waitin on these for a while and itwas the last colorway i needed.

still got the sz. 11's.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by kickzrock

In Orlando here we are getting no love! I thought Penny used to play here?

Exactly! I have been to so many shoe retailers and nothing! Orlando should have been the first place to drop.
He grew up here and was a college standout @ the college I am currently attending. These bama's haven't even heard of the sneaker.

Major props to djcj23. Came through forme needing that size 10.5 in these. Paid on Thursday, shipped Friday, and were here Monday morning
pimp.gif

lol these shoes remind me of the royal 1/2 cent release... limited depending on location.

Full size run where I'm at in Upstate, NY. Let me know if anybody needs, manager can reserve my pair. Just picked up a sz 12. I'm going back in themorning. Hit me.

im so tempted to wear these shoes to work and show em off but i know they will get scuffed up and dirty at work, even tho i work at a counter

and eneye--- N I K E, no prob homie. just get at me if u need sutm else and i can help

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

If anyone has an 11.5 please post pictures so I know it's real.

I have heard of 1 but have never seen proof, I have an 11 (too small) 12 (just big enough I'm afraid of creasing).

Back
Top Bottom