Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by penny4president

Cedric Ceballos 1995, Whats up kiiiiiiiid?!

whatup man copp my penny procut
laugh.gif

these atlantics need to be on my feet already dammit.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

tbh i dont understand why these werent the first pairs to be retro'd...

Because Nike screwed up and picked the wrong white colorway to retro. They sat and now anyone who wants these will have to put with the hype.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

QS COMING SOON
ah man not this quickstrike stuff. my city usually always get penny sneaks. so i'm just going to have to annoy my local dtlr's
smh.gif

if footlocker is getting them, then I won't think these will be a limited quickstrike (i hope that is the case)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by penny4president

Cedric Ceballos 1995, Whats up kiiiiiiiid?!

whatup man copp my penny procut
laugh.gif

these atlantics need to be on my feet already dammit.

We can work it all out when you come in august, we can meet up and then take a ride to the HOH Harlem, aiiight?

This shoe is the symbol for my child hood. i passed on the jordans for these.

i can say i love this shoe a little more than my beloved jordan 13s.

to me this shoe in this color way is prolly the best shoe of the 90s. i had a krisp OG pair but sold em. i hope these come out.

Adding to the hype ...
smh.gif

This coveted colorway of the Penny II will release in the coming months as a quickstrike. To make it short and simple, they will be coming out in limited numbers to a limited number of retailers with a limited amount of lead time.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Adding to the hype ...
smh.gif

This coveted colorway of the Penny II will release in the coming months as a quickstrike. To make it short and simple, they will be coming out in limited numbers to a limited number of retailers with a limited amount of lead time.

smh.gif

EY, what the hell?
indifferent.gif

QSs are not that hard to get. Im sure these well be spread out there for all of us that want them to cop.

everytime I think of Limited Quickstrikes..I think of Air Max 90's Infrared last summer...that was a disaster
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I was lucky to get one but i needed ppl to update me everyday about the release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

everytime I think of Limited Quickstrikes..I think of Air Max 90's Infrared last summer...that was a disaster
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I was lucky to get one but i needed ppl to update me everyday about the release
grin.gif

That was terrible but they were "Infrareds" and that word spread so fast by the time anyone heard there were lines at every door. It should bedifferent this time around with the penny 2

Back
Top Bottom