Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

thanks nike...wat a great year so far...
black/neon total max uptempo
1/2 cents
eggplant foam
these penny ii
and so on and on....

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Adding to the hype ...
smh.gif

This coveted colorway of the Penny II will release in the coming months as a quickstrike. To make it short and simple, they will be coming out in limited numbers to a limited number of retailers with a limited amount of lead time.

smh.gif

They shouldn't be that hard

Nike has killed JB this year releasing so many good things.

From good air max 95 colorways to so many grails of the mid to late 90s. Id like to see some OG penny IVS retroed , and the GP series.

But these are a must for me i need 2 pairs. i know i couldnt get 2 pairs of the black penny 2s but i must have these. these are the GOAT to me.

I would go as far as saying these are on point to the royal foam ones.

The Shoe game says pairs will be sold for 280+.....Bring on the hype...

"That won't stop real Air Penny fans from dropping $280+ (double up price) when the Atlantic Blue Air Penny II drops in the near future as aQuickstrike release. Once we know more, you'll know more!"

They just have to say dumb crap. Right now we just gotta wait and see. These sites need to stop hyping and making crazy speculations

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

"That won't stop real Air Penny fans from dropping $280+ (double up price) when the Atlantic Blue Air Penny II drops in the near future as a Quickstrike release. Once we know more, you'll know more!"
indifferent.gif
Look, I love these sneakers- they're mychildhood favorites but what the hell man!
smh.gif
They're not worth 280..withthat money I would just buy the OG's or designer shoes

their not retailing for $280, the shoe game was talkin bout doublin up, they'll retail for $140. and if you buy one to stock and one to rock it goes for$280

and if they are 280 they will sit guaranteed! and i'll go cop the black and blues that i passed up on

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

"That won't stop real Air Penny fans from dropping $280+ (double up price) when the Atlantic Blue Air Penny II drops in the near future as a Quickstrike release. Once we know more, you'll know more!"

... and yet there's a DS size 11.5 pair on a certain auction site listed for $300 shipped and they're not moving.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Putting these to work today.

r0w70w.jpg

For those of you who are set on these, i hope they fixed that tongue.

aww damn, i just realized the tongue is way off from the o.g...good eye, swingshot

we'll have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom