Nike Auto Force 180 Knicks - When and where?

nike-auto-force-180-nyc-1.jpg

Whatever happened to these? I don't remember them releasing at all last year and i've yet to find a pair on eBay/NT. When and where did they release, if they ever did?

they sure did release...seen them sitting in a few VIM's collecting dust on deep discount...thought about picking them up a few times

Yeah they dropped.I googled them and there was a link to PYS,but they were all sold out.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

they sure did release...seen them sitting in a few VIM's collecting dust on deep discount...thought about picking them up a few times

Damn damn damn. I don't know how these slipped by unnoticed because I was anticipating these for a bit. I've never seen a pair in my life - on shelves or on feet - and i'm dying to get a pair.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

they couldve done something real special with this shoe.

yankee edition?
31e354a44d6c6496c58bcf4db863388e111f60f.jpg

Is that a PS? Nike really should've done a Mets/Yanks thing with the shoe. The Auto Force is one of the few hybrids I actually liked but the colorways that released for them were wack - minus the Olympics.

Sigh, I really want these.

Man, this is what NT is all about. Thanks to Sloane Kettering for the recon; my boy works nearby that VIM and he was able to pick me up a pair earlier today.

I made a thread about wanting these and ended up with them in my possession at a ridiculous price - all in under 24 hours. Sweet!

I would do a NikeFind on these. I believe I saw them at the Las Vegas Factory Outlet in March.

justhotkicks wrote:
 Whatever happened to these? I don't remember them releasing at all last year and i've yet to find a pair on eBay/NT. When and where did they release, if they ever did?

those are at outlets for like $50+ call nike waterloo ny.

What price you get them at? I would like a pair on the low. Would be an awesome summer shoe.

They need to give the give these colorways to the air force 180s and scrap the auto air force all together. I would buy in a heartbeat. no joke.

btw: still looking for a air force 180 black/blue/red size 12 and 12 ONLY
wink.gif

Don't mean to grave dig but does anyone know where I could find these in a size 11.5 or 12. Cali if not online.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

VIM on Jamaica Ave. in Queens. $39.99.

i'm willing to take that trip to queens....did they have a size 9.5???? imma check the vim's here in brooklyn. there are 3 in flatbush alone
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

VIM on Jamaica Ave. in Queens. $39.99.

i'm willing to take that trip to queens....did they have a size 9.5???? imma check the vim's here in brooklyn. there are 3 in flatbush alone
nerd.gif
That post was a year ago dude.

Back
Top Bottom