NIKE Barkley Posite max

Not an easy cop for everyone at all 
mean.gif
 5am it is damn

Next time instead of increasing traffic on a fragile web sever window shopping, you let the people who are going to actually buy them, buy them.

I'm just saying....

Struck out so far.  You guys think resell will be over $350?  I'm hopping that I don't have to pay much over $300 if I strike out tomorrow morning.
I'm thinking the resell will prolly be around $350, I mean they are $235! Good luck getting them. Had two pairs in my cart, hit checkout, and someone sniped them away.

Hey NT I've been lurking on this site for a long time and just recently got around to making an account. I'm 16 and employed so I have the funds right now, and I'm on the fence on these and really wanted the Breds. I entered the raffle at footlocker and got my name called so my question is, Do I cop the Posites and try and trade for Breds? Is that fair? I don't even know If I'll get them cause I don't want to stop someone else who really wants them. Advice please and Gracias.

Hey NT I've been lurking on this site for a long time and just recently got around to making an account. I'm 16 and employed so I have the funds right now, and I'm on the fence on these and really wanted the Breds. I entered the raffle at footlocker and got my name called so my question is, Do I cop the Posites and try and trade for Breds? Is that fair? I don't even know If I'll get them cause I don't want to stop someone else who really wants them. Advice please and Gracias.

i think you'd easily be able to trade the eggplant barkleys for a pair of bred 11s, you should be able to get bred 11s+cash for the eggplants

Last edited:
i think you'd easily be able to trade the eggplant barkleys for a pair of bred 11s, you should be able to get bred 11s+cash for the eggplants
Awesome, thank you just wanted I needed to know. When you're making minimum wage you have to be smart haha

i have never ever been able to cop from jj on a release like this. this is the 1st time i was ever able to add to my bag. tried to checkout, but NOTHING!

ndc it is...

Also sizing wise, I know everyone's foot is different but I have the ASG's. I wear a 10.5 in foam ones so I got a 10 in barkley posites and they fit like boats. I'm also scared to go down to 9.5 cuz They may be too tight. I have those awkward feet where one size is way too loose then the next size is way too tight. But that 10 was loose as hell and looked big on feet.
man i took the step a .5 size down but i forgot I had elite sox on so they were kinda tight but im pleased :smokin

So here i am getting to the mall at 0705 and there are maybe 15 people in line, i remembered DTLR didnt hand out tickets for the bred xi's, looks like these will b widely available in my area til 1030 after the mall actually opens up lol

Back
Top Bottom