NIKE Barkley Posite max

I'm glad everyone was getting them Bred 11's.  Copped these easily from NDC!
nthat.gif

First 2 times i clicked the twitter link, it was broken. Third time got on but they all were gone...kept trying and copped...with no tax as usual. Back 2 bed! :smokin

Last edited:
Copped off @nikestore link, link was broken at first reloaded a few times and there was a full size run

I guess its just the luck of the draw cause I'm on a smartphone, I woulda assumed it would be easier on a computer

All sizes are in carts right now but you might get lucky lol.  I don't know who cops on footlocker.com that website is terrible. 

I got it easy on nikestore.com but footlocker.com continues to be trash for me.  Aunt Peal KDs sold out fast as hell.  I didn't think people would be on em.

Copped of NDC. Went half size down. May or may not regret it. Fairly easy cop on my phone. Went to checkout and got the error page but I just hit the back button and there they were again. Hit checkout a second time and they're mine. View media item 327371

copped fairly easily from ndc...clicked the link twice before it finally worked then added my size with the quickness, the page took forever to load tho, and the size menu didn't appear on the page right away either, but after 30 sec or so the size menu popped up and I selected my size (11.5) and to my surprise  I then checked out with ease. Like peeps have said, everyone mustve been after the breds, this was a much easier cop than the barkley rayguns too. Good luck to all still trying to cop, shoe looks great in person, won't be dissappointed.

Back
Top Bottom