NIKE Barkley Posite max

still on the hunt for the area 72s in a 13...

It's starting to feel like this is gonna be that 'miss' of 2013 that irks me.

Just not gonna drop more than 100 over box on principle.

I'll preach patience and it will happen... 

Yooo I say better jump on one when you find it. I was waited over a month and a half to get my sz 12 for a cheap price but as i waited the market started to dry up fast. It was to the point where i saw nothing but "Buy Now" $450-600. I pulled the trigger and was lucky enough to hit a seller up to sell them for me off ebay for 375 shipped. I told him how ebay and paypal will take out 13%. I got lucky but good luck!

saw the eggplants on display in the mall yesterday and i know this thread will crucify me, but them joints is mad weak looking.....the chameleon isnt as hard as the pennys and the shoe just looks bland.....hopefully a cw comes out that makes me want a pair, cause i woulda been thoroughly disappointed if i waited in line or ordered em release day!

saw the eggplants on display in the mall yesterday and i know this thread will crucify me, but them joints is mad weak looking.....the chameleon isnt as hard as the pennys and the shoe just looks bland.....hopefully a cw comes out that makes me want a pair, cause i woulda been thoroughly disappointed if i waited in line or ordered em release day!

to each its own...

:smh: :smh: :smh:

to each its own...

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
my bad....if you like em then i will too! i forgot rule #1 of nt threads: like what everyone else likes or you have bad taste.

hell i should smh at this guy for paying 315 for them joints! fiending at its finest, now you stuck wit em cause even if u found em to be ugly, you cant unload em for anything but a loss... so i guess you better love em cause you stuck wit em now sir!

$315 for eggplant barkleyposites......

Last edited:
my bad....if you like em then i will too! i forgot rule #1 of nt threads: like what everyone else likes or you have bad taste.

hell i should smh at this guy for paying 315 for them joints! fiending at its finest, now you stuck wit em cause even if u found em to be ugly, you cant unload em for anything but a loss... so i guess you better love em cause you stuck wit em now sir!

:rolleyes

sorry no reseller here. i bought them cuz i like them. $50 over retail brought to me without being up all night outside in the cold or getting up early in the morning is a great price. you sound salty cuz you dont have them. hop off lame.

BARKLEY POSITE CLOAK>PENNY V CLOAK
BARKLEY POSITE DESIGN> PENNY V DESIGN

honestly only PENNY V ive like so far are the all blue joints..

Good luck I say get em now if you can I've seen em soar up from 400-575. Most ppl that got eggplants winded up missing the Area 72 to make up ground but did it really :lol:

Good luck I say get em now if you can I've seen em soar up from 400-575. Most ppl that got eggplants winded up missing the Area 72 to make up ground but did it really :lol:

the 72's are dope, i didnt like them at first until i seen them in person. wish i had a chance to get them when they released in Feb. anything over $350 is a little steep for me.. :x

Just saw a pair on Instagram, I sent you a pm.

no one else found Barkleys uncomfy as hell? Sold my Eggplants the day they came out for 275, felt like i was walking on marbles

For those still looking for Area 72s, I suggest looking at ebay.  I got mine in an auction for 305 shipped, which in my opinion isn't bad considering the retail of the shoe was 249, plus shipping, and tax...  The key for getting a decent deal (may not be retail) is auction style as opposed to the buy it now prices.  Just my 2 cents.

I agree with everyone. These FOR SURE fit big. Im not really feeling the 76ers... well c if they grow on me. But im always a sucker for a purple/eggplant colorway

no one else found Barkleys uncomfy as hell? Sold my Eggplants the day they came out for 275, felt like i was walking on marbles

Its not a ballin shoe, I found the heel slipped a lot on these, there is no flex in the sole either and they are heavy - its not all style over substance tho the materials are decent and quality is good but at a price...

the 72's are dope, i didnt like them at first until i seen them in person. wish i had a chance to get them when they released in Feb. anything over $350 is a little steep for me.. :x

Good luck tho

All those blue speckles on the silver pair kinda kill them for me. Was really looking forward to that colorway too, oh well money saved I guess.

Its not a ballin shoe, I found the heel slipped a lot on these, there is no flex in the sole either and they are heavy - its not all style over substance tho the materials are decent and quality is good but at a price...
These shoes are very well made compared to other shoes I've bought recently.. I find these shoes to feel comfortable, but I will admit that these run a little big.. I wear a size 11 in all my shoes except the Lebron 8-10, which are 11.5. But, these Barks seem to have a lot more room in the toe area then normal. My feet are regular width..

Back
Top Bottom