NIKE Barkley Posite max

I'm not gonna ball in them, but I thought it was a nicely made, comfortable shoe. The heel slipped for me so I sized down. TTS is somewhere in between an 11 and an 11.5. 11.5 was ridiculously big, 10.5 is nice and snug.

Debating on should I size swap to a half size down, the toe area definitely got lots of room, and pretty long too, but on the other hand the whole shoe feel kinda snug, I'm afraid if I go a half size down, they would be too snug, decision, decision.......

Anybody seen iridescent shirts to go with these. I once saw a iridescent shirt that went with the kobe 7 cloaks in the kobe thread and it was cool.

wow eggs go for retail or less on ebay, just copped one, lets see if i like it w/o the 3m
Those Rayguns may be the worst shoe I have ever seen. Again, this looks like a shoe made to meet a deadline. I've never been a fan of any hybrid shoe, but these are easily the worst.

"Quick, Tim, we need a new shoe and we need it in 5 minutes"

"Um, we haven't **** on the Barkley series yet. I'm thinking mashup."

"Perfect. Done. Next. Tim, how do you feel about Sheryl Swoopes\Deion Sanders hybrid?"
Quote:
I don't know, these still just look awful to me. They're like a greatest hits album. No cohesion. No flow. Just a hodgepodge of ideas that are poorly executed. It's the shoe equivalent of this.
These are awful. They look like a shoe cobbled together because someone had to make a deadline. I'd rather pay tribute to Barkley with a new signature a la the new Penny than this ramshackle mess.
Quote:
These shoes constantly remind me of a quote

"A camel is a horse designed by a committee"
lol!

imo

thats more like spizikes & other JB quadruple hybrids

these ones are just in the range of the zoom rookies to me

Last edited:
anyone know if they are going to make any last minute changes on the energy/fire pair like they did with the cloak pair? should get my shirts in the mail today from Bobby Fresh ill post pics later today..

21 mercer is rereleasing the area 72s tomorrow in store..
eyes.gif

Last edited:
How long did it take for the shirt to come? And do they provide tracking info? I ordered one and want to know when it's coming

well i placed my order on March 23rd and didnt get tracking until monday April 1st. They seem to be swamped with orders being that the new spring line is just coming in, just gotta be a lil patient.. just reach out to them, CS is pretty good... i was a lil bummed that my cloak tee didnt come in especially after reading that it glows in the dark too..:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom