NIKE Barkley Posite max

What's the odds that the 76ers sit??? I want those!!!
unlikely, maybe some scattered sizes on RD or a few days after but i doubt you'll b able to walk in to a footlocker 2 weeks later and see a size run

I was lucky on Saturday on ndc I didn't even know that they were restocking on the 72s. Initially I was going for the celtic 1s but saw the link for the 72s and I was able to cop. Very happy cant wait to get them they already shipped.

I was lucky on Saturday on ndc I didn't even know that they were restocking on the 72s. Initially I was going for the celtic 1s but saw the link for the 72s and I was able to cop. Very happy cant wait to get them they already shipped.
Was that even a TLO or what??? I saw that, but I knew I was already too late...lol

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3730554047.html

Fake area 72's! 
mean.gif

The edges of the sock liner already looks used 

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIKE STRAIGHT HYPEBEASTN' THIS "GAME" WIT THESE JOINTS AND FOR 235?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 THIS IS THE FUNNIEST **** I EVER SEENED!

Mine does too, but when you chose expedited shipping, they are much quicker to get it out.

Plus that code was about to expire.
Scored on the restock saturday,got my shipping notice last night,received my barkleys today and they will be on my feet this weekend at black spring break...winning

Mine does too, but when you chose expedited shipping, they are much quicker to get it out.

Scored on the restock saturday,got my shipping notice last night,received my barkleys today and they will be on my feet this weekend at black spring break...winning

i hope you get some because you got some barkley posites........probably not since at black spring break only jordans  will get you some cheeks..Lol...just messing wit ya, hopefully you're the only one out there with em so you get that exclusive effect!

Got my shipping confirmation last night ftom NDC and should have the 72s in my hands tomorrow...

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day waiting for the UPS guy.

Just a heads up that Eastbay has a 6, 7, and 10.5 available for phone order only in the eggplants..

Call 1 (800) 826-2205

Missed initial release for Area 72 and I missed the restock, too. Managed to find a trade on Craigslist, though. Traded my DS Suns Foams for his DS Area 72's. Couldn't be happier. Got them and the Eggplants so I'm good for a while.

Missed initial release for Area 72 and I missed the restock, too. Managed to find a trade on Craigslist, though. Traded my DS Suns Foams for his DS Area 72's. Couldn't be happier. Got them and the Eggplants so I'm good for a while.
I feel like you won that...BIG TIME!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom