NIKE Barkley Posite max

Since i doubled up for restock im going to see If i can trade my VNDS area 72 for concords....you guys think that is reasonable

Since i doubled up for restock im going to see If i can trade my VNDS area 72 for concords....you guys think that is reasonable
Barkleys are worth 325 and up 

Concords DS maxed around 325

is something to keep in mind 

but 

If you like the concords I don't c why not but remember there are a lot of fake concords so keep an eye out.

Nice trade and yeah you did came out winning
smokin.gif
I feel like you won that...BIG TIME!!! LOL
Thanks guys! Can't wait to rock em!

why did that use casper i dont understand that.

I could've swore someone said that shirt gitd... I believe it was for the penny v cloaks but idk. I guess the gitd gives it a spooky effect if it really does it

Last edited:
why did that use casper i dont understand that.

I GUESS BECAUSE CASPER KINDA HAS AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK?

I could've swore someone said that shirt gitd... I believe it was for the penny v cloaks but idk. I guess the gitd gives it a spooky effect if it really does it

WELL ON BOBBY FRESH'S TWITTER HE SAYS IT DOES, I GOT HOME LATE LAST NIGHT AFTER WTACHING G.I. JOE SO I DIDNT GET TO CHECK IT OUT. ILL POST PICS TONIGHT WITH THE HAT, KICKS AND SHIRTS TOGETHER..

Like the raygun shirt personally

My 72's will b here tomorrow morning sz 11.5

Is it surprising that my local footlocker has eggplant sitting on the shelves?

Last edited:
Barkleys are worth 325 and up 

Concords DS maxed around 325

is something to keep in mind 

but 

If you like the concords I don't c why not but remember there are a lot of fake concords so keep an eye out.
His Barkleys are worn.  VNDS = he wore them and a buyer does not value them at a DS pairs range of eBay's value.  And no....Concord's definitely did not max around $325.  Concords go for $360-$380 still today, and even higher in random cases.  $300-$325 is what you would like to get from someone wanting to sell them today or tomorrow, who has no patience.  I would never trade any of my DS Concord's for a worn pair of Area 72 Barkleyposites that just restocked again.  Possibly the greatest shoe of all time is a lot harder to come across than a mash up 2013 hybrid that is running solely on hype and insanely overpriced MSRP right now.  Most of that is my opinion of the trade, but your assessment of the Concord's max value and going price is definitely incorrect.

IVE SEEN A FEW PEOPLE MAKE THIS STATEMENT, YOU GUYS MUST NOT LIVE IN NYC. AFTER SATURDAY OF THE RELEASE ONLY SHOPS THAT HAD THEM AROUND MY WAY WERE LIL MOM N POP SHOPS AND $350 WAS PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST I CAME ACROSS..

IVE SEEN A FEW PEOPLE MAKE THIS STATEMENT, YOU GUYS MUST NOT LIVE IN NYC. AFTER SATURDAY OF THE RELEASE ONLY SHOPS THAT HAD THEM AROUND MY WAY WERE LIL MOM N POP SHOPS AND $350 WAS PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST I CAME ACROSS..

If I buy them do you think I can make a profit?

Last edited:
not really. every pair thats hyped up doesn't necessarily have to sell out immediately. some people were probably disappointed in the product in person vs. the price.

Last edited:
His Barkleys are worn.  VNDS = he wore them and a buyer does not value them at a DS pairs range of eBay's value.  And no....Concord's definitely did not max around $325.  Concords go for $360-$380 still today, and even higher in random cases.  $300-$325 is what you would like to get from someone wanting to sell them today or tomorrow, who has no patience.  I would never trade any of my DS Concord's for a worn pair of Area 72 Barkleyposites that just restocked again.  Possibly the greatest shoe of all time is a lot harder to come across than a mash up 2013 hybrid that is running solely on hype and insanely overpriced MSRP right now.  Most of that is my opinion of the trade, but your assessment of the Concord's max value and going price is definitely incorrect.
I don't think DS yellowed concords are worth $360-380 and I'm sure most would agree with me but once again were both basing our prices around our opinions.  

I guess its up to dude who's looking to make the trade lol. 

from the prices I see around right now.. you lose on that

don't know what sz you need,

but I saw VVNDS Concords on CL LA/LBC in my size yesterday for 250-obo,

i woulda took it for $240 if i didnt score on the AJ Concord restock a month or 2 ago

i just checked back its sold... he also have DS AJ BredXI for 270.. DS BPM eggs-280

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/3434/dsc0092nw.jpg looks vvnds though

Last edited:
Just to recap, the upcoming releases of the Barkleyposites are the Sixers, the Suns and the silver/black/teal colorways correct?

Would love for an all black or black/anthacrite or white/black colorway to drop.

Think they would look clean on this shoe.

Just to recap, the upcoming releases of the Barkleyposites are the Sixers, the Suns and the silver/black/teal colorways correct?

Would love for an all black or black/anthacrite or white/black colorway to drop.

Think they would look clean on this shoe.
correct

all black stealth but with 3m like 72s

seen all black fakes... not feelin' it. but then... they're fakes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of eggplants from a reseller on ebay for 250.  I did the math... and dude is losing quite a bit of dough on the transaction.  9% ebay fees 2.9% paypal fees, plus shipping give or take 13 bucks looking at -37.00 in profit!  Obviously if he had gotten the shoes at discount or as a gift it would be a different scenario.

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of eggplants from a reseller on ebay for 250.  I did the math... and dude is losing quite a bit of dough on the transaction.  9% ebay fees 2.9% paypal fees, plus shipping give or take 13 bucks looking at -37.00 in profit!  Obviously if he had gotten the shoes at discount or as a gift it would be a different scenario.
thanks for the info you shouldve told me you were looking for a pair and i would sold the one i have for you. 

Back
Top Bottom