NIKE Barkley Posite max

That's grimy if you're gonna return a pair of kicks after you rocked them and played in them. I hope they don't let you.

Nike has a 2 year warranty and customer satisfaction guarantee. I've returned shoes I've worn. Just got money back for shoes I bought in sept 11 cuz they were squeaking. If you are paying over 200 for shoes you better be 100% satisfied. If they feel uncomfortable in any way you have the right to get your money back

Last edited:
Nike has a 2 year warranty and customer satisfaction guarantee. I've returned shoes I've worn. Just got money back for shoes I bought in sept 11 cuz they were squeaking. If you are paying over 200 for shoes you better be 100% satisfied. If they feel uncomfortable in any way you have the right to get your money back
They denied me on my Air Max which had the mesh ripped on the toe box. Also wearing it to try on is one thing such as in the store or for a brisk walk. Playing an entire game of basketball and then returning the shoe is just downright dirty and grimey.

resellers :smh: lmao. the bleeding will show on all light upper colorways, it isnt even noticable on feet unless you spend your day looking at your kicks as you walk.. i thought i was done after the sixers bucause i didnt initially like they splatters, but after some recent pics ive seen ill be getting those too... :smokin :smokin :smokin

They're basketball shoes! He did what he's supposed to do. He bought them to hoop in, they weren't up to standard for his on the court needs, so he's returning them. How else would he know if they were good on court if he didn't play in em?

Last edited:
They're basketball shoes! He did what he's supposed to do. He bought them to hoop in, they weren't up to standard for his on the court needs, so he's returning them. How else would he know if they were good on court if he didn't play in em?
You need to play a full game of basketball to determine that a gigantic shoe made from foamposite feels like bricks on your feet? Come on. The first time I stepped inside a pair of my Foamposites I knew what I was in for. And that was in the store. It wasn't about being good on court. He didn't like the weight of the sneakers which hindered his ability or whatever. The weight could've been determined in store especially since they didn't move from shelves. Now it isn't just a waste of his time but a waste of Nikes and any potential buyer.

You need to play a full game of basketball to determine that a gigantic shoe made from foamposite feels like bricks on your feet? Come on. The first time I stepped inside a pair of my Foamposites I knew what I was in for. And that was in the store. It wasn't about being good on court. He didn't like the weight of the sneakers which hindered his ability or whatever. The weight could've been determined in store especially since they didn't move from shelves. Now it isn't just a waste of his time but a waste of Nikes and any potential buyer.
He never said he played a full game. He could've had em in for 10 min for all we know. Either way, a worn shoe is a worn shoe... Point blank. Whether it was 10 min or an hour. He tried them on the activity he bought then do and didn't pass the test, so what?! So basically you're saying that buying something and using it for what it is intended for, returning it for not meeting your standards is wrong. You mean to tell me you've never bought something, tried it out and returned it?

That's grimy if you're gonna return a pair of kicks after you rocked them and played in them. I hope they don't let you.
And you just said that you tried to return some air max, and they wouldn't let you. Just sound like you're wishing you're bad luck on others, lol.

Last edited:
werent all the barkley models heavu though? i have the air force max and cb34 and had the cb2's befor e and they all were heavy to me. no big surprise with the barkleyposite FOAM+BARKLEYS=BRICKS

Judging by the wording in his statement, sounds like this is the first colorway of the Posites that he's had. Could be wrong. Only he knows.

I picked up a pair of the phoenix colorway this weekend. I played ball in them last night. Probably one of the worst shoes i've had on my feet in a while. I felt like I had bricks on my feet. I'm thinking about taking them back. 250 for a shoe I cant play ball in is Turrable
Do u weigh less than 175 lbs?? Maybe gain some weight so they wouldnt feel like bricks lol

And you just said that you tried to return some air max, and they wouldn't let you. Just sound like you're wishing you're bad luck on others, lol.
Material on the shoe ripped without cause over casual wear. The shoe served its purpose and was fine. Nike's warranty includes giving product vouchers and returns on defective material.

Please continue to get in my business as if you have an ounce of intellect on my position in this discussion.

Point in case is, the weight of the shoe could have been realized as a problem the second he tried them on. Not rocking them into a full on basketball game and wearing them down and then deciding to return them. Nobody should be stuck with shoes they can't play in but nobody should also have to receive your used and worn down pair because you decided they weren't wearable after the fact.

that and I feel like 90% of NSW would not be good to ball in.

first wear when my posites arrived at my house, i was thinking damn never playing ball in these....

Material on the shoe ripped without cause over casual wear. The shoe served its purpose and was fine. Nike's warranty includes giving product vouchers and returns on defective material.

Please continue to get in my business as if you have an ounce of intellect on my position in this discussion.

Point in case is, the weight of the shoe could have been realized as a problem the second he tried them on. Not rocking them into a full on basketball game and wearing them down and then deciding to return them. Nobody should be stuck with shoes they can't play in but nobody should also have to receive your used and worn down pair because you decided they weren't wearable after the fact.

My last pair squeaked and they gave me my money back no problem. Sorry for your luck

Last edited:
that and I feel like 90% of NSW would not be good to ball in.

first wear when my posites arrived at my house, i was thinking damn never playing ball in these....
They really aren't. I have a pair of lightweight Hyperposites to ball in. I wouldn't ball in Barkleyposites or Foamposite Ones/Pros unless I had no choice. It's common sense what you're in for haha.
My last pair squeaked and they gave me my money back no problem. Sorry for your luck
They said the only reason they wouldn't do it is because the production date passed the 2 year mark. Unfortunately that's stupid because some retailers might not move a pair of sneakers for a year and then it's too late. But it's fine I have 60+ sneakers to choose from. The Air Max+ '09 was just great :[

That's bull... It's from date of purchase, not date of production. They even looked at my production date and pointed out they were made in 2010. I told em yeah and I bought em at an outlet so they weren't purchased on release date. With that said I was refunded

That's bull... It's from date of purchase, not date of production. They even looked at my production date and pointed out they were made in 2010. I told em yeah and I bought em at an outlet so they weren't purchased on release date. With that said I was refunded
Nike site says production date and the rep told me the same thing. My pair was made Jan '10 and he told me there's nothing he could do at that point. I'm sad now.

Those splatters look wild in person, but I just don't think I would ever actually wear them. Maybe I'll just break down and pay the resale on some 72s... NAH WILL WAIT FOR RESTOCK/DESPERATE RESELLER.

So I should be stuck with shoes I cant play in? I've taken stuff back in the past and had no problems

I have nothing but respect for an old school Chuck fan, but this seems to be a case of buyer beware. I'm not sure someone would even need to try these on to know they are absolute TANKS and wouldn't be good for hooping. I seriously think the kick-in-hand test is good enough. Great street shoe, but definitely not for anything other than walking. And yes, a $235 shoe should be hoopable, but that's a whole other debate.

I agree with scetch that Nike should really only be on the hook for true defects like bad stitching, gluing and construction. But having said that, I wish you the best with your return efforts. You should be able to make it happen. Just go with the old blister excuse. That usually works!

i want the splatter but i dont know if i can drop another 250 again.... its such a hassle to try to lock down a pair and hope they accept bday coupons

Back
Top Bottom