NIKE Barkley Posite max

Dude u r just looking for an e beef

Did i call u a hypebeast? No. Just stop.

The color schemes are ugly and those area 72 are about as "trendy" as u can get. Thowing everything in just to stand out.

My opinion on a shoe. Not on you.

Again did i call u a hypebeast?
Don't be so bothered by my jerk personality, I'm about 15% serious in my posts.

I get it, you don't like some of the colorways. Thats fine with me.

On another note, my pair of suns from ndc was perfect but the pair I got from villa online had the bleeding all around the edge of the suede and it looks even worse than it did on the 76ers pairs.

Didn't really like any of the other barkelyposites, but I'm really digging this metallic silver/gamma blue colorway combo.

Don't be so bothered by my jerk personality, I'm about 15% serious in my posts.

I get it, you don't like some of the colorways. Thats fine with me.

On another note, my pair of suns from ndc was perfect but the pair I got from villa online had the bleeding all around the edge of the suede and it looks even worse than it did on the 76ers pairs.
that sucks

My new Aqua Cloaks...Also, gave the eggplant laces a new home on these mint SBs I got today...Lovin it 
smokin.gif

Ill be passing on the black grapes now...

And here's my version of the Year of the Snake Suns...Love these laces 
nthat.gif

76ers are fine as they are, wont touch those.

man...I should have waited. Paid $265 for my pair. BTW, I love these shoes. Not sure why everybody hating on them. I got Suns X2, Sixers and Eggplants but probably going to pass on the gammas.
Oh well, at least not too much over retail. But yea, I don't get the hate. I thought they were kind of cool, but when i saw them on the shelf at the store (of course they didn't have my size) I was immediately sold. They look really nice in person.

I wait for the day where the word "hating" and "hate" and "hater" will be used correctly.  Just because someone isn't feeling a shoe doesn't mean they are hating on it.  Just because someone isn't feeling a shoe doesn't mean they are showing hate.  Just because someone isn't feeling a shoe doesn't mean they are a hater.  It's called having an opinion.  That's it.  Of course it is all in the way you show your dislike for something but still I am soooooo tired of hearing this word used incorrectly over and over again. 

So these are dope looking kicks but MY OPINION is that they look to big in sizes bigger then 10 which is why I sold mine. Oh and I ordered them online so I couldn't test them out before they were released since stuff like this flies off the shelf faster then you can blink.  Ok I'm done my rant.  Carry on HATERS!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

did anyone elses pair get sprinkled with 3M particles all over the shoe even sole? it kind of looks like that one guy who had 3m sprinkles all over his eggplants

Last edited:
I really like the gammas but the blue just kinda kills it for me. Plus 250 after tax? I gotta LOVE and want a ahoe bad for that much

He gotta be getting some cut from nike for these. Unless it fell into his old deal somehow, like if he ha 10 year contract or lifetime deal one time 50 mil payment

He gotta be getting some cut from nike for these. Unless it fell into his old deal somehow, like if he ha 10 year contract or lifetime deal one time 50 mil payment
He's getting a check, he had them sitting in front of him during a broadcast on tnt once.

Charles doesn't seem like the type of dude to endorse something he's not actively getting a check from.

Back
Top Bottom