NIKE Barkley Posite max

Hideous. They have balls asking that much for those shoes. But people buy, they will sell them. 

I don't know, these still just look awful to me. They're like a greatest hits album. No cohesion. No flow. Just a hodgepodge of ideas that are poorly executed. It's the shoe equivalent of this.
View media item 198246

Well played Sir! My folks still have a few of these compilation albums from the late 80s and early 90s. Thinking back on it now, the mixes on there were pretty random LOL.

Cosign on everything except the mid-top suggestion. The fusion of both of these are essentially a basketball sneaker. The old school style of the Barkley's is fly as a high-top. Keep 'em that way.

On the other hand, Nike is nuttier than squirrel **** for thinking that the word "Posite" means payday. I'm sure these wont be mass releases if they go through with production, but they still aren't over $200 worth.
roll.gif

With a few adjustments these could be hot.
Rework the Foam cut. Right now to much like the Hyperposites
Change the toe box. Right now too much like the LWP
Make the shoe the f-ing mid top
Remove the swoosh, looks horrible. If you want a swoosh the, print on like the Hyperposites
Change the grooves from convex to concave
Here is another pic. via sneakernews. Looks much better in this pic

these already grew on me so much im even copping these weird launch colorway.

right. IMO its like this shoe is so well put together it would look good in any cw. aqua blue n purple is not something i usually have on my radar.
these look a terminator version of the Air Max Sensations (Chris Webbers)
Count on a galaxy version releasing.

Last edited:
I personally like them, but then again, I'm a fan of fusions. I sometimes wish that Nike would ask the fans which pairs that we'd like to see fused together. For example, can you imagine throwing Nike Air Max TL4 Premium with the Tribal Laser design and a pair of J 4's in the melting pot? Maybe switch up the colors to a Cool Grey base and the designs in Mint Candy Green, toss in a couple hits of Flash Pink and you've got Jordan TL4 Pemiums in a South Beach Tribe colorway. IMO, that would be sick! I wonder how one becomes a designer for Nike......at any rate, I'll most likely cop these, although a $180.00 price point would have been better!

i WILL be copping a pair of these come feb. overpriced?? yes, but we should be used to this by now. i think this initial c/w is the only pair i'll be copping. can't see myself copping these in all flavors like i did foams and rookies. :smh:

IS THE PIC ON THIS PAGE A DIFFERENT COLORWAY FROM THE PAIR ON PAGE 13...ONE LOOKS PURP THE OTHER (ONES ON THIS PAGE) LOOK GREEN :nerd:

IS THE PIC ON THIS PAGE A DIFFERENT COLORWAY FROM THE PAIR ON PAGE 13...ONE LOOKS PURP THE OTHER (ONES ON THIS PAGE) LOOK GREEN
nerd.gif
If you read up on these they say that these are like all other sneakers with color shift depending on the angle of light.

IS THE PIC ON THIS PAGE A DIFFERENT COLORWAY FROM THE PAIR ON PAGE 13...ONE LOOKS PURP THE OTHER (ONES ON THIS PAGE) LOOK GREEN :nerd:

If you read up on these they say that these are like all other sneakers with color shift depending on the angle of light.

... MAYBE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD SO ILL JUST MAKE IT CLEAR.... IM SEEING PPL TALKING ABOUT COPPING A "LAUNCH" COLORWAY.... SO ARE THESE AND THE ONES ON THE OTHER PAGE A DIFFERENT SHOE BECAUSE I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WERE THE SAME SHOE... THUS, IF THEY ARE, WHAT IS THIS "OTHER" WIERD LAUNCH COLORWAY PPL ARE REFERRING TO BC IT SOUNDS AS IF THERE IS SOME OTHER COLORWAY AND I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE AND MANY PHOTOSHOPS

... MAYBE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD SO ILL JUST MAKE IT CLEAR.... IM SEEING PPL TALKING ABOUT COPPING A "LAUNCH" COLORWAY.... SO ARE THESE AND THE ONES ON THE OTHER PAGE A DIFFERENT SHOE BECAUSE I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WERE THE SAME SHOE... THUS, IF THEY ARE, WHAT IS THIS "OTHER" WIERD LAUNCH COLORWAY PPL ARE REFERRING TO BC IT SOUNDS AS IF THERE IS SOME OTHER COLORWAY AND I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE AND MANY PHOTOSHOPS
I never seen any photoshop pics of these because all the pics are taken differently but still same shoe and I think people are either wanting a new colorway or conversing about the photoshop ones with the different colors that someone posted.

I never seen any photoshop pics of these because all the pics are taken differently but still same shoe and I think people are either wanting a new colorway or conversing about the photoshop ones with the different colors that someone posted.

MAKES ALOT OF SENSE TO ME... I FIGURED IT HAD TO BE THAT TOO OR TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL RELEASE PAIR BUT JUST HAD TO BE SURE

Last edited:
wait, you're slandering these and you're waiting on these monstrosities to retro?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-carolina-570x367.jpg

quite possibly da WORST foamposite pro OR one ever made.

the worst foamposite? really? ummm, the pink, yellow foams?
carolina blue, aka sky blue is a great summer color and one that nike should use more.

I respect your opinion but dont agree with it. The caro pros are fire in my book.

these barkleys are ehhhh. Not a good looking shoe imo.

wait, you're slandering these and you're waiting on these monstrosities to retro?

carolina blue, aka sky blue is a great summer color and one that nike should use more.

I respect your opinion but dont agree with it. The caro pros are fire in my book.

brah the Caro foams were in bargain bins. I saw pairs in Ross and Marshalls in the DMV, that's how hard they flopped.

You might like them, that's cool, but the general consensus is that they are garbage

Last edited:

brah the Caro foams were in bargain bins. I saw pairs in Ross and Marshalls in the DMV, that's how hard they flopped.

You might like them, that's cool, but the general census is that they are garbage
super garbage.

you dont leave da inner sock white on foamposites, da color was terrible...they marked these down all da way down to 80 around my way and they were STILL moving like molasses.

Notice the new copper colorway on the table to the right

nice find on that pic my friend. Its official ... i will have multiples of this shoe! Hope they will be easily attainable. Judging by most of the feedback on the price the odds r looking good. I pay 190+ for Jordans that aint half as durable as foams. I will admit its odd that foams retail at $200 and these are priced higher for some reason. Could be the air pocket combined with the foam IDK but when it comes to my 2 feet I spare no expense.

They droppin the royals again ? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm so ready for this release I was gonna use a pair of my breds to trade but i went ahead and got rid of em....Wonder if these are gonna be a half size small like normal foams...I know one thing these will fly off the shelves here in DC...Must grab!!!

super garbage.

you dont leave da inner sock white on foamposites, da color was terrible...they marked these down all da way down to 80 around my way and they were STILL moving like molasses.

Your use-less facts dont change my opinion caro pros > barkley posites

royal foams dropping yet again? Why not drop the royal pros nike?:smh:

Back
Top Bottom