NIKE Barkley Posite max

Those Rayguns may be the worst shoe I have ever seen. Again, this looks like a shoe made to meet a deadline. I've never been a fan of any hybrid shoe, but these are easily the worst.

"Quick, Tim, we need a new shoe and we need it in 5 minutes"

"Um, we haven't **** on the Barkley series yet. I'm thinking mashup."

"Perfect. Done. Next. Tim, how do you feel about Sheryl Swoopes\Deion Sanders hybrid?"

Last edited:
Well you can clearly see that shoe has a GITD bottom.

This will be a shoe for all the people that say the Barkley Posite Max is ugly, but once they drop something wild and limited like we just have seen, they will want.

I already saw some people freaking out that said they hated the shoe when only the first color was released...

:smh:

GALAXY RAYGUN OR W/E YOU WANNA CALL EM ARE A BIT OVER THE TOP FOR ME... I JUST WANT THE PURPLE COLORWAY THAT RESEMBLES MOST OF BARKLEYS KICKS

yeah those rayguns are alittle to extra for me. release pair and copper pair copped for sure though

I'm copping both! February is going to be an expensive month for me so far :smh:

1.) Lebron X ASG
2.) KD V ASG
3.) Barkley Foamposite ASG (Rayguns)
4.) Barkley Foamposite Eggplant

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Those joints look like something straight outta the 90s, they should come with a matching Cross Colors outfit
mean.gif

Sounds like a whole bunch of hype.

Naw my dude sounds like a bunch of shoes I want point blank. So you can miss me wit all that "hype" nonsense I'm not a reseller, I'm not some high school kid trying to get oohs and ahhs from my peers, I don't trade shoes or anything I'm just a true to the game sneakerhead

i want a phoenix colorway and im done with these. a all black colorway wouldn't hurt either.

I think the color on both of these are sicks, just need to change the shoe design a little. I would play ball in these

Naw my dude sounds like a bunch of shoes I want point blank. So you can miss me wit all that "hype" nonsense I'm not a reseller, I'm not some high school kid trying to get oohs and ahhs from my peers, I don't trade shoes or anything I'm just a true to the game sneakerhead

Anyone who refers to buying shoes as "the game" and to themselves as a "sneakerhead" is a hype beast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom