NIKE Barkley Posite max

Damn!

Those fakes shoes are looking just like the originals!

Now how we suppose to know which is legit? With the 72's it was easy, and I don't thing anyone could make the eggplant's special color.
Those fakes look horrible. You can readily tell that they're fakes. The shape of the shoe looks atrocious.

Last edited:
If you were going to do a lace swap on the barkley Suns, what colour Orange would you use? The colours on it are more orangy red than electric orange. I want to buy separate laces to do this. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Yessir. Shoepalace.com is legit.
all this fake talk had me shook
embarassed.gif

If you were going to do a lace swap on the barkley Suns, what colour Orange would you use? The colours on it are more orangy red than electric orange. I want to buy separate laces to do this. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I haven't found orange laces that I like yet, the closet I got were some orange/grey squiggly on ebay that I didn't order because I wasn't sure how close the oranges were

they dont make grey markets of these or any foams (Yet) so you ain't got much to worry about, da fakes of these are real obvious....
How sure are you about that?

These aren't spot on by any means, but could definitely fool a lot of sneaker collectors. Makes me wonder if there are even better fakes out there.
View media item 430400
You might be interested in looking at this. Go to the source on long-7 where they compare fake jets with real electrolime.
http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/018098/nike-fighter-jet-foamposite-deconstruction-pics/

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance but what is gray market? Different than your average fake?

Made in the same factory I think. Say Nike orders a run of 100,000 pairs, the factory workers decide they'll make some more and sell them. This is how you'll see icey sole Space Jams to this day.

Maybe someone else can explain better, but that’s how I understand it.

they dont make grey markets of these or any foams (Yet) so you ain't got much to worry about, da fakes of these are real obvious....
How sure are you about that?

These aren't spot on by any means, but could definitely fool a lot. Makes me wonder if there are even better fakes out there.
View media item 430400
You might be interested in looking at this.
http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/018098/nike-fighter-jet-foamposite-deconstruction-pics/

Great post, dudes need to stop lying to themselves. Like there are different degrees of fake. "My fake is better that your fake because at least my fake looks good enough till you start breaking down the materials"

Excuse my ignorance but what is gray market? Different than your average fake?

Gray market is what dudes call it when they've got Space Jams with icy blue soles(Not even supposed to be blue) or Concords with no yellowing.

What's worse is they usually pay top dollar to get bent.

Last edited:
Great post, dudes need to stop lying to themselves. Like there are different degrees of fake. "My fake is better that your fake because at least my fake looks good enough till you start breaking down the materials"
Gray market is what dudes call it when they've got Space Jams with icy blue soles(Not even supposed to be blue) or Concords with no yellowing.

What's worse is they usually pay top dollar to get bent.
^This.  I guess people who are trying to convince others that these fakes aren't fake really start actually believing it themselves. 
laugh.gif

Good spin doctoring.

But to keep my post on track...  After the the Area 72s and Cloaks, I can't really justify spending $250 after tax one any of the subsequent Chuckposites.

Last edited:
Made in the same factory I think. Say Nike orders a run of 100,000 pairs, the factory workers decide they'll make some more and sell them. This is how you'll see icey sole Space Jams to this day.

Maybe someone else can explain better, but that’s how I understand it.

thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom