NIKE Barkley Posite max

Of course I miss my sz 11
mean.gif
same here bro, had to go with the 10.5

I did that on my 72s and they weren't that snug so hoping they fit the same

good luck tomorrow, I'm confident you will get a pair, I don't think people are going crazy over these

a bit cheaper than cali ;P
lol how much?

I even missed out on entering my JJ info for free shipping but didn't wanna risk it, IDK if that code even worked for this release

these cost a lot of money but I love these colors

I feel like the sizing is inconsistent. The Rayguns ran TTS but the Suns were .5 big. I think it's because the Rayguns were more rigid. Hoping the Gammas fit like the Suns. Trying to sell/return and re-buy takes too much time and money.

gammas sold out quicker than the Suns, Sixers and Eggplants on JJ but knowing them they probably had only 30 pairs
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel like the sizing is inconsistent. The Rayguns ran TTS but the Suns were .5 big. I think it's because the Rayguns were more rigid. Hoping the Gammas fit like the Suns. Trying to sell/return and re-buy takes too much time and money.

I hope these dont run tight, I only bought the 72s and the fit was good. Passed on the eggplants sixers and suns but I had to have these. I hope the 10.5 I got works out like the 72s

kinda shocked suns are still sitting mad places online

I didn't like the suns the purple was just crazy too me. Last Monday I went to the Palisades Mall and DTLR had suns and sixers and the suns looked much better in person but I still couldn't stop 250 on a shoe that I wasn't really feeling.

Any NJ/NY folks that are interested in those color ways call DTLR, the house of hoops had a pair on display too but idk if they sell displays

lol how much?

I even missed out on entering my JJ info for free shipping but didn't wanna risk it, IDK if that code even worked for this release

these cost a lot of money but I love these colors
cali is 9% tax

but JJ doesnt charge tax for cali orders i was just stating that NY tax is similar to cali tax :smile:

Last edited:
Hoping for the easy cop tomorrow. Seems like the barkley posite hype has died down a lot. These will probably be the only pair I cop since I missed out on the Area 72's so I'm hoping NDC comes through for me.

The $250+ after tax is a killer though. The $250 range killed Foams, Lebron X Elite, etc. People just aren't willing to pay that much for a shoe (except for either real die hard Barkley fans or wealthy hypebeasts) and resellers know this too. Although these are probably the only ones that look nice to me. I though the Area 72 one looked like someone threw up on and then painted their shoe. 

The $250+ after tax is a killer though. The $250 range killed Foams, Lebron X Elite, etc. People just aren't willing to pay that much for a shoe (except for either real die hard Barkley fans or wealthy hypebeasts) and resellers know this too. Although these are probably the only ones that look nice to me. I though the Area 72 one looked like someone threw up on and then painted their shoe. 

resellers aren't even bothering picking up these shoes anymore because they can't even move them by selling it for retail; i've seen some so desperate they're selling them for under 200 (which is what nike should be doing in the first place) just to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom