NIKE Barkley Posite max

It was posted by a local sneaker group.. I don't know.. Everyone said the Gamma blue's were never going to come out and all the pics were fakes.. And they were legit..

Ive been saying to myself all along they had to make a red version for the Houston Rockets. How could they not? I must have a red pair.....

Those are def fake. Maybe a photoshop if real not interested anyway

Last edited:
A black and green colorway is coming out this month. The pics posted on the pages before are fakes. The green is much darker in person.

:x Those Pippens look horrible.

As far as the green Barkley Posites.. Not feeling them. Maybe it's just me, but I just feel like this shoe is one of those shoes that 1 pair is more than enough.

Nike went overboard on this shoe after the area 72 hype imo

The green ones will be easy to get, not many people went crazy to buy the 76ers, suns, gamma blues.

Nike went overboard on this shoe after the area 72 hype imo

The green ones will be easy to get, not many people went crazy to buy the 76ers, suns, gamma blues.
I don't know about that. The only easy cw is the Suns, but that's because they're so ugly. The gammas are nigh impossible to get for retail though.

go a half a size down. I wear a 11.5 but went down to a 11 n size got plenty of room.
THANKS for the info, was bummed I couldn't find my size, but is easier now that I am going a half size down.  Placing order on Friday.  If I could rep you I would.

Last edited:
Going for the Godzillas. If I don't get them, $ saved.

I'm about postive you should be able to pick them up with no problem especially considering virtually every pair has set since the Rayguns and Eggplants, or well at least in my area, and the price point isn't that great for the shoe either.

Anyone have the SKU number for the metallic silver gamma blue, trying to find a pair on sale. FL by me has the orange marked down a bit, hoping somewhere these are.

Back
Top Bottom