NIKE Barkley Posite max

but i see resellers selling them for under retail now... well even at retail its still cheaper than LB 9 elite

Last edited:
I wish I could get them like this without photography 
Dope pic. Get a DSLR and hold your kicks toward a light bulb for <10 minutes and you can take a pic like this too. Unfortunately, like McDonald's sandwiches, they will almost never look in real life like they do in good pics.
Got gamma blues, eggplant, and area 72. Even though Im thinking about trading my area 72s for denim lebrons.
I wouldn't. I know you really want those Denims but Denims are going down in price and FTL orders still havent even been taken off backorder yet. Area 72 Chuckposites are pretty much dried up. Hold on to those. Just my $0.02. My denims fell through but I'm much more sure that I'll get them than I am about finding another pair of DS ASG ChuckPosites. I wouldnt do it.
I think remember reading the release date is 8/14
8/14 is a Wadnesday. The Greens are supposed to release on 8/17 AFAIK.

Last edited:
Finally a date! Now to determine if I still want em or not. Is that a legitimate source

Sz 11 (Gamma blue) still up on Eastbay if anyone wants 'em.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Phone:  773-486-7159

***NOTE***

Saint Alfred also indicated they have sizes for Nike Barkley Posite Max “Suns” on sale for $150 + ship! Retail is $235

Last edited:
Too bad my money ain't right at the moment.... all I want is the suns n m good.... I currently own the 72s and the eggplants..... not copping any other cw unless they cme up with a simple all black one ....
Or unless the rest go on deep discount n I have the mney for it of course lol

Back
Top Bottom