NIKE Barkley Posite max

greens are the worst c/w of them all imo. they look like eggplants minus the eggplant. i haven't seen them in person, but based off pics these are way too easy of a pass. eggplants and area 72s are more than enough of this shoe for me.

greens are the worst c/w of them all imo. they look like eggplants minus the eggplant. i haven't seen them in person, but based off pics these are way too easy of a pass. eggplants and area 72s are more than enough of this shoe for me.
the greens aint that bad, the black speckles on the air bubble is something different

but eggplants & the area 72 seems to have better quality for some reason... & everything else that came after also have a much softer material
Had to show yall my updated collection. Check my IG page for more heat @moneyteamkickz

awesome collection man

Last edited:
greens are the worst c/w of them all imo.
nah, i personally never liked da all star game ones, if it wasn't for da hype those were be all da way down..i like da traditional take on coloring foamposite

with da eggplants and cloak colorways over da suns or area 72's... da sixers aren't bad either, but out of all of them..da silver ones for me are bottom tied with

da sixers as far as solid colorways go, those etched colorways are dead last for me.

Last edited:

disagree, i think the green pair is one of the sickest pairs. probably cuz a nice green pair of kicks rarely ever releases

I'm lovin the gamma greens, I held em in the store but the price convinced me not to get em. Just waiting for them to go down.

Can any one tell me how these hold up? Any major creases? Etc

Eggplants, Gamma Silver/Blue, Gamma Greens...think I'm done. I'd like the area 72s but prices on sz 14 are ridiculous.

Big, heavy, clunky but COMFY shoe. I guess there aren't anymore CW's in the pipeline?

Eggplants, Gamma Silver/Blue, Gamma Greens...think I'm done. I'd like the area 72s but prices on sz 14 are ridiculous.

Big, heavy, clunky but COMFY shoe. I guess there aren't anymore CW's in the pipeline?

yes the gamma red is going to drop next 

does anyone know where i can get a pair of area 72 in a size 9 for under $380.00 in nyc

i made a mistake of not getting this shoe back in February

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get a pair of area 72 in a size 9 for under $380.00 in nyc

i made a mistake of not getting this shoe back in February

That's tuff since you limit the options the way you did.

Area72s are low 300s now from what I've seen.

That's tuff since you limit the options the way you did.

Area72s are low 300s now from what I've seen.

i first didnt like the shoe still dont but i do like the area 72's colorway
i cant find a local meet up for a pair or a store for under $400 in a size 9

their is a dude on here he wants $350.00 but he's in Florida if he was in nyc i would have copped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom