NIKE Barkley Posite max

it would be nice to have an all black color, id buy it. still looking for the eggplants. resellers charging anal rape for em. shoe not even exclusive or limited. once again wish i was back in 'Merica where they have footlockers and champs :smh:

Gamma's restocked on NDC. They were discounted to ~$190 which is about how much I paid for mine.
pimp.gif

Just got Gamma Greens for 129.99 at the Nike outlet in Portland. Just in case anyone's looking for them and are in that area.

Just got Gamma Greens for 129.99 at the Nike outlet in Portland. Just in case anyone's looking for them and are in that area.

That's a good price, did they have a full size run?
WOnder if Washington outlets got em

just got a pair of area 72's from rif la for $360.00 shipped

prices for this shoe are just to high from flightclub to india stores on fulton street in downtown to nickel and dime niketalk and craigslist resellers in nyc

i could live with $360.00 for this shoe

Last edited:
just got a pair of area 72's from rif la for $360.00 shipped

prices for this shoe are just to high from flightclub to india stores on fulton street in downtown to nickel and dime niketalk and craigslist resellers in nyc

i could live with $360.00 for this shoe
what size?

Ah ok. Thought u were mainly cash only with the exception of footlocker online :smile:

Just copped gamma blues gor $187 off of NDC. They were on clearance. Was an impulse buy, but i liked them when i saw them in person a while back. Was just browsing the site, saw them and said might as well at that price.

Would love to find some area 72's but I don't think I'm going to find a 14. Might grab the safari foams as a concession.

Would be curious to see a metallic orange, or primarily orange CW for this shoe. Guessing its pretty well done however with regards to new colorways?

Would be curious to see a metallic orange, or primarily orange CW for this shoe. Guessing its pretty well done however with regards to new colorways?
i'd like to see that too. but it seems like the gamma green was the last cw for a while at least. it's too bad. this shoe is my favorite foam upper shoe that isn't the foam pro/one

you never know they dropping what 3 colorways of pennyv mons after the cloak release, but i want a houston rockets colorway

It would be nice to see a red CW. I don't even think I'd buy it but it would be interesting to see what they could come up with.

Back
Top Bottom