NIKE Barkley Posite max

Anyone who refers to buying shoes as "the game" and to themselves as a "sneakerhead" is a hype beast.

It's so funny how people just throw words around :smh: you can even look in this same thread and see when like 95% of the people where calling the Eggplant Barkley Foamposites ugly and complaining about the price I was always on board for them since day one. I could see if I was like I want the Lebron X Corks in Feb because everybody is raving about them but I'm saying I want some Barkley Posites that most people up here are saying are ugly or look to wild and the ASG Lebron X shoe has been a love hate shoe so far for people. In fact the only shoe on my list that you could even call a "hype beast" shoe is the KD V because mostly everyone likes them. And I've been calling myself a sneakerhead before people where calling other people hypebeast which is actually more of a newbie word imo that I never even use. I'm also in "the music game" too and I buy a lot of equipment and some other producers refer to me as a "gearhead" because I use hardware instead of software, so does that make a "hype beast" too??? Bottom line your definition of a hypebeast is simply what it is "your definition" which is not printed in any books, in lameness terms means utterly nothing :rolleyes I just love & collect shoes nothing more nothing less that's why I'm a member of NikeTalk. So let's just get back to Nike talk

dont sweat it man lol.

The first cw is decent, could be alot better. The second cw has nice ideas in it but tries too hard with that composition notebook crap on the side. Might cop the first after seeing them in person.

The first cw is decent, could be alot better. The second cw has nice ideas in it but tries too hard with that composition notebook crap on the side. Might cop the first after seeing them in person.

I actually think the first colorway pictured (eggplants) is the second colorway because the ASG Barkley Posites should release some time around the All -Star Game and the Eggplant Barkley Posites are suppose to release around Feb 23rd

Well as a lot of you all dislike the "rayguns," I like them as well as the eggplants. Plan to pick up both, as long as they are a comfortable shoe. If not, one & done.

+1 I'm loving the design on both! And even though the ASG (Rayguns) look kind of wild I still want them and like how they excecuted the themes on the shoe.

My boy's had the eggplants for awhile now... They are dope in person and the attention to detail is incredible.  Anyone who dislikes them is just giving up a pair for someone else...  Doubt they'll be hyped up like a lot of other **** has been lately though.

Well as a lot of you all dislike the "rayguns," I like them as well as the eggplants. Plan to pick up both, as long as they are a comfortable shoe. If not, one & done.
They're sick in person man, you won't be disappointed.  People passing just means they'll be sicker in your closet! LOL

Rayruns and kobes are a must for asg weekend! I hope the price keeps a lot of people away plus the fact that people think they are ugly and so many other kicks are dropping in February...

They're sick in person man, you won't be disappointed.  People passing just means they'll be sicker in your closet! LOL

Haha, good to hear man! and yeah, I hope everyone that dislikes them now will pass, but we all know that won't be the case. Haha. I will get my pair though.

**Edit: my b for not multi-quoting

Eggplants are confirmed on Footlocker release page for March 9. http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/lau..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Metallic Silver/ Metallic Silver March 23rd !!!!! :smokin :smokin

And its not eggplant its Court Purple/ Court Purple

I need to see those metallic silver ASAP. Two pairs will be 3/8 of my tax check ... well worth it.

Idk why but the link wasn't working for me. Nonetheless thnx 4 the Info!
I was curious about the date for these, but until I see metallics I can't say copped yet, because getting rayguns (which I will attempt) def. means I can't get 2 more pairs the next month, that's 705 not after tax on just those 3....

Eggplants are confirmed on Footlocker release page for March 9. http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/lau..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Metallic Silver/ Metallic Silver March 23rd !!!!! :smokin :smokin

And its not eggplant its Court Purple/ Court Purple

I need to see those metallic silver ASAP. Two pairs will be 3/8 of my tax check ... well worth it.

Music to my ears! Becasue I wasn't trying to get the All-Star KD V's All-Star Lebrons, And All Star Barkleys (Raguns) in middle of February and then turn right around and try to get the Eggplant "Court Purple" at the end of the month for anohter $235! That would be pushing close to $900 with tax for four pairs of shoes in the month of February alone so that push back is more than welcomed with me!

Back
Top Bottom