NIKE Barkley Posite max

They need to ditch that logo on the heel pronto. That and lower the price by about 60 bucks. Watch, first time they slap a GITD sole on these dudes are gonna be robbin' their moms to cop.

how do you make a barkley shoe without air max???? i bet the kids eat these up. kids these days will buy anything

They need to ditch that logo on the heel pronto. That and lower the price by about 60 bucks. Watch, first time they slap a GITD sole on these dudes are gonna be robbin' their moms to cop.
Pics up there is a glow in the dark sole. :nerd:

Last edited:
Im not surprised nobody wants them 4 months before they release, but when word gets out theyre limited everyones suddenly going to be talking about how ndc twitter links r rigged. and just gonna be like i thought you didnt want them back in november? now youre upset you didnt get a pair? hypes a killer right?
laugh.gif

Guys dont want the shoes til they find out they cant have them.

EDIT: and i am going on the record of needing a pair or two in my collection. id rather scoop them up on sale, but id pay $235 for these no problem.

Last edited:
the additional pics make them look more appealing, but the whole foam thing is played to me at this point. And overall the sneaker is not worth that price tag to me. 

I know athletes like Chuck dont care about these sneakers besides the fact that they had one but this is embarrassing

I would cop for $100.. the best part my opinion is the sole (Not A Role Model) :smokin

I need to see other color to me they are not that bad. But I want everyone here to remember all the names of the ppl saying they are ugly or saying no bc when that hot cw comes out, I bet that more that half of them will be the same ppl crying that they sold out before that twitter link went live.:smh: you see it with every new release.

I like everything but the price. The shoe looks nice to me with the foamposite material.

Back
Top Bottom