NIKE Barkley Posite max

I can't wait till they start making foamposite Jordan 3s and 11s! This could be the start of something good!
air-jordan-1-armor-foamposite-cranberry-02_2.jpg

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x
I think the XI would be easy go make a foamposite just mold the patent leather and midsole together into 1 piece if foamposite, smoke grey sole, nubuck upper. How about we make them carbon fiber like the FP1 and throw an air raid peace logo on them and make them outdoor XIs...

Sort of want.

They're actually not bad. People are in here over exaggerating.

I think the XI would be easy go make a foamposite just mold the patent leather and midsole together into 1 piece if foamposite, smoke grey sole, nubuck upper. How about we make them carbon fiber like the FP1 and throw an air raid peace logo on them and make them outdoor XIs...
engineering that wouldnt be as easy as u said it would be... midsole/paten leather one peice?? doesnt sound like its gonna work or even look good

Solewings pics makes them look :smokin I like them overall better than the Rookie and they look comfortable too. Just can't get over the heel logos.

Lol, sorry my sarcasm wasn't obvious enough. Some things need to be left alone but I do like the idea of a foamposite Barkley and I like how these look so far.

They could have been a lot worse, I don't think they're too bad maybe I gotta see more colors and they could grow on me. But not for that price tag

These will do well in certain markets. A better colorway would help with these. In my market, as long as I have a fitted for them to match'em, then they're sold.

I stopped paying over $150 for any shoe a few years ago. Glad I will be getting these for about $120. 

Price is a little Hefty!! But like RustyShackleford said..throw em in an all-star pack and maybe throw in a little stars and sh*t to make it a galaxy edition and the crowd will go NUTZ!

Last edited:
if you're a fan of barkleys like i am you can appreciate da design language used to make these.

nike-air-max2-cb-94-black-white-pure-purple-detailed-look-1.jpg

da teeth, air max bubble, chainlink mesh circles

cb34_3.jpg

graffiti on da bottom ("im not a role model" for da hybrids)

nikebarkley-1997.jpg

peep da swoosh placement

cb4_2_blk_wht_9%5B1%5D.jpg

this is where that big logo in da back's hybrid inspiration comes from.

overall im very pleased with these, they're DOPE...235 is expensive as hell, but if nike makes em limited and throws out a PHX colorway they'll sell

regardless. if they're a limited GR all da goons is copping em and they'll slowly vanish like ALL black based barkleys do.

^^^ I get the design inspirations but how they are implemented have a problem with

The shoe box should be shorter
More foam should have been used. In the heel cut should be higher and the mid shoe nubuck area should be shorten to have a higher more rounded foam cut
I don't like the swoosh they used. Could have just printed it on like the Hyperposites
The Logo doesn't need to be that big in the back, a smaller logo and high Foam cut would be better.

With that being said. I hope once again this mean Houston era Barkleys are on the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom