NIKE Barkley Posite max

S/O to NDC for no shipping!!!! :smokin
Word. I hate when I can't cop off of NDC and then have to pay shipping on another site :lol:. I don't get any tax on NDC either, not sure why other people do.

It's whether or not Nike (or any other company you order from) have a physical store in your state. If they do, you get charged your states sales tax. If they don't, then they can't tax you.

Last edited:
Wow I was surprised on how easy these were too cop. I added them to cart at about 8:20 eastern time. I was even able to add them on my eastbay cart and was about to check out. But them I removed them from cart no need for two pairs. I was able to get the lebrons, KD's and barkleys. That's enough money spent for one weekend.

Wow I was surprised on how easy these were too cop. I added them to cart at about 8:20 eastern time. I was even able to add them on my eastbay cart and was about to check out. But them I removed them from cart no need for two pairs. I was able to get the lebrons, KD's and barkleys. That's enough money spent for one weekend.
Congrats, most people were trying to go for the Jordan Retro 1 Royal this am.

Yeah thanks alot. All of you idiots holding pairs and adding pairs you don't intend to buy wind up costing others their chance. These ***** were not easy to cop at all. If you got them you were lucky. It has nothing to do with internet connection or timing, it is purely luck. At 7:59:59 I attempted to add a pair on Nike, Eastbay and Footlocker, refreshing every 5-10 seconds. After an hour and 30 minutes, all I had was the frustration of "this item is being held" or a size popping up and not being able to be added to the cart.

Congrats fellas, but stop talking this dumb **** about them being east to cop. They weren't.

Actually...these were pretty easy to get.

I got 1, my brother bought 2, my friend got 2 and 2 other friends got 1 a piece.

I think more people were after the 3's and 1's this morning which left them available.

Word, Jada ain't need to front. Me and the homies were able to grab 13 pairs total, these were much easier to cop than the Air Force Max yesterday imo.

Last edited:
When something is a limited release and someone knows multiple people that got it either A) You're dumb lucky. B) You're cheating or C) You're lying for internet ***** and giggles.

Not to mention only the people who won (for the most part) keep posting here. When a person literally stalks a shoe and can't even add it to a cart? I've been able to add foams and other limitied releases to my cart and couldn't checkout... with this I couldn't even add anything to my cart. Ever. After refreshing every 5 seconds. On multiple sites. On multiple computers. On different IPs. On a T1 line.

If they were easy to cop online, the law of averages would have prevailed, and I would have at least been able to add to my cart at some point. All I ever got was the error messages or hold messages on NDC, FL and Eastbay.

This was one of the most poorly handled releases by Nike. NikeDC had a ridiculous line. Places announced the shoe as FCFS, told customers they had 20 pairs, and then had 12. Then switched to a raffle. After standing in line in rain since 5 am, dudes in the first 12-20 lose to people casually walking up.

I officially quit with anything online or RSVP. Too much ********, especially when Nike could just take orders and give people what they want. If I can't physically get it that day or have it shipped from a person, I'm not messing with it.

I don't even wanna imagine they f u k e r y that will be the Cork release.

I was able to get 2 in cart, 1 on my iPad and 1 on my iPhone...

Only checked out with 1 pair tho. Didn't want to get my orders cancelled.

I have to say though, these were easier to get than ANY recent limited release, for me at least. I had pretty much all but given up on getting any limited releases on NDC because its always been impossible for me with their new TLO system on some shoes.

Oh yea and I failed horribly on the Air Force Max yesterday too with both devices.

Maybe its just luck or milliseconds that determine who gets what...

This, and similar arguments, regarding how easy a particular shoe is to procure = :lol:

If you get them, that makes it an easy cop for everyone? If you don't get them, that makes it hard for everyone?

There is no easy or hard. It's luck. It's not about the amount of effort you are putting into mouse jockeying and button pressing. Over the past 5 years, I would say I'm about 80% on NDC quickstrike/limited releases. The 20% of the time I'm not able to get a pair (like yesterday with the Air Force Max), you just move on. But the fact that I missed the AFM and got these Barkley Posites in no way makes the AFMs harder to get.

Each HoH got 50 pairs, as opposed to the Royal 1s, which was only 10 pairs. I got mine at the store.

Very simple math - on NDC if a product is not TLO, there will be less people trying to buy the shoe BEFORE the twitter link becomes available. It's that simple. That's why plenty of people were able to get these without issue. If you didn't search for the product before the twitter link went out you were MINUTES behind and at a huge disadvantage already.

Very simple math - on NDC if a product is not TLO, there will be less people trying to buy the shoe BEFORE the twitter link becomes available. It's that simple. That's why plenty of people were able to get these without issue. If you didn't search for the product before the twitter link went out you were MINUTES behind and at a huge disadvantage already.

TRUE. This is the major difference for releases these days - TLO (in which everyone is in the same boat, waiting for the tweet) or not.

I missed the AFM yesterday because I was assuming the Raygun releases were all TLO. If you look on the Nike Release Calendar you can see which releases are TLO ahead of time or not. It looks like for this morning, only the AJ3 Stealth Retro was TLO.

The Crazy thing is! That it told me I cant add it to my cart but it showed a item in my cart and BAM! they were in there and had to run get my card out the car because I didnt think i would be able to get em..lucced up! :smokin

It's whether or not Nike (or any other company you order from) have a physical store in your state. If they do, you get charged your states sales tax. If they don't, then they can't tax you.
Really?? I didnt know that! but we only have a outlet store

Back
Top Bottom