NIKE Barkley Posite max

NT is like a double-edged sword these days though. People post up info trying to help others out, but there's so many f'ing lurkers/non-members waiting for people to post that info...happened yesterday in the kobe thread.

the world doesn't revolve around NT. info is all over the place. If its posted here or not people everywhere will or already know

The Crazy thing is! That it told me I cant add it to my cart but it showed a item in my cart and BAM! they were in there and had to run get my card out the car because I didnt think i would be able to get em..lucced up!
smokin.gif
You need to have your cc ready to go.

all the other releases def helped those who needed these. royal 1's AND 3's ... most people dont have an extra 250-500 to drop on top of all that.
win some lose some ... we all been there. chalk it up an keep it movin

Last edited:
For the people who it was so easy to cop and bought Multiples how about hooking up a fellow NTer retail??? Wasn't so "easy" for me I struck out on every web site and my connection is pretty fast.

$250 retail for these is steep.. Layed low on the whole ASG pack, but congrats to all those who came up. Seems like most people were able to grab what they wanted. I like how JB & Nike have been dropping everything at once lately.. Fire red V's & the BHM pack, Royal 1s/Joker 3s & the ASG pack. Gives us a better chance of copping what we want.

Ok since 76ers retail is $200. Will the court purples also be the same? I plan on getting both

Last edited:
I was able to purchase it along with 2 socks but I failed to apply the birthday coupon. (Foot Locker)

I then talked to a CS to get him to apply the coupon.

Then my order was cancelled right away.

The douche kept on making excuses that the verification didn't go through.

I ******g received a confirmation and even called up my bank.

Then I was able to add the same size 10 shoe through Eastbay after the sold out Tweet, but someone stole it from my cart.

I guess it's not meant to be.

Anyway, got all Kobe, KD and LeBron ASGs plus the Joker 3s and Royal 1s, so not a bad week.

I would have ******g cried here if my only cop got cancelled.

Last edited:
Should be a restock since it doesn't say OOS unless there's some in ppl's cart lol. I'd keep a close eye they might pop up during the slam dunk contest or during the ASG. Should be extra lying around Houston and they get sent back for later in the week. Keeping some hope for those that needs a pair.

I didn't think there would this much hype around the Barkley's because a bunch of people were making negative comments on a lot of sites.  But I can see that I was lucky to get a pair on nikestore this morning.  I just didn't feel like getting up and camping in front of a store this morning.

I hope so, that way a a little competition will be off the "Eggplants".  I'm hoping Jordan Brand drops something on 3/9 also to create some distraction.

Yeah thanks alot. All of you idiots holding pairs and adding pairs you don't intend to buy wind up costing others their chance. These ***** were not easy to cop at all. If you got them you were lucky. It has nothing to do with internet connection or timing, it is purely luck. At 7:59:59 I attempted to add a pair on Nike, Eastbay and Footlocker, refreshing every 5-10 seconds. After an hour and 30 minutes, all I had was the frustration of "this item is being held" or a size popping up and not being able to be added to the cart.

Congrats fellas, but stop talking this dumb **** about them being east to cop. They weren't.

I'm referring to my experience. For me it was relatively easy. But I've struck out many times in the past so it must be the luck of the draw.

^ yeah i dont doubt they will sell for 5 but prob after 3-4 months - guys thinking these were galaxy foams :D

Back
Top Bottom