NIKE Barkley Posite max

Blame President's Day for the shipments. I'm sure things will start shipping tomorrow. Mine have been released to ship on FTL.

Last edited:
Man I'm waiting for pics of the silver/black Barkley posites to drop.

Wonder if an all black colorway is coming?
Yeah Im still waiting on the metallic silver pics to come out

Footlocker had the Court purple's releasing 3/9...now they removed it off the calendar

YES THEY ARE. TONS OF THESE SITTING AT THE LOCAL HOH. PROBABLY HAD THE MOST PAIRS PRODUCED OUT OF THE PACK. THE AIR FORCE MAX THO....GHOST ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
How does AFMs run? Smaller or true to size? I can't decide whether stick with normal size which is 9 or go half larger. Any advice?

Most people don't buy shoes because they like them. If they did, there wouldn't be as many shoes on the resale market as there are. Just look at this thread and how many people hated the shoe then it "grew" on them. The hype grew on them.

Puahhhaha such a true statement.

Has anyone heard which stores will have any of the upcoming barkley posites or the Lebron X corks? I know some are HOH only but the footlocker release calender only has the Suns barkley posites on their calender and im not big on those... As for the Lebron X corks every store around me said they arent getting them except for footlooker who said they didnt know with a very scared tone in their voice... As if they are already know that if they get them there WILL be a riot if its FCFS

air-knights.com pre-sale price is $1200/1400/1600 depending on what size and its already sold out... are you kidding me?

My NDC pair is also shipped, will be here on Wednesday.

No email but I used my order number and tracked by reference on UPS.com

YES THEY ARE. TONS OF THESE SITTING AT THE LOCAL HOH. PROBABLY HAD THE MOST PAIRS PRODUCED OUT OF THE PACK. THE AIR FORCE MAX THO....GHOST ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
But they are selling for 350 on ebay....
mean.gif
Well not everybody lives in HOU b lol

Mine shipped from NDC as well. Picked up yesterday and will be here tomorrow. Nike has that quick ground shipping.

Last edited:
Shipping confirmation email from nike should go out today. I got mine, ground shipping will be here next Monday

Honestly I can't be too salty about how people price things on eBay anymore. I've been doing a lot of selling of my collection recently and the final value fee and PayPal fee take up 13% of the auction total.

I sold a pair of 10s at a reasonable $360 w/free shipping. Shoes were $270 after tax, shipping about 12-15 depending on destination, eBay fee of $34 and PayPal $10. All said & done I'm literally looking at a $30 come up.

I see why people hate resellers but I also see why their prices are so jacked up too. I don't see how they do it, def ain't worth the hassle

Last edited:
^^ not to mention if you charge for shipping they take a piece of that too :smh:

Yeah, dudes used to get over by having $20 auctions with $200 shipping fee so they changed it to final value of item + shipping. The best format to sell used to be NT back in the day but posts and replies take forever to get approved. CL seems like you're always risking your life, might be time to start posting on SC to use their marketplace.

This is one of the reasons I've been unloading all my J's. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to pay retail for a shoe and I don't feel right charging an arm + leg just to break even if I sell them. Sticking to running shoes is just so, so more simpler & direct.

Back
Top Bottom