NIKE Barkley Posite max

my nike & footlocker shipment says it will be delivered by end of day friday.. shipping sucks living on the west coast.

my EB order shipped but FTL will go out today.

Anyone that has an order saying Waiting Approval should call to make sure your CC is cool. Will expedite the process if there are any concerns. My CC gets put on Waiting on Approval state every time I use it :lol:

Eastbay just shipped
and spoke to NDC rep , she said order will be shipped tomorrow for anybody that hasn't shipped yet. All ordershave a delivery date of 2/21 on them, so guess that means "free over night" :smokin
so still waiting on FTL

Last edited:
NDC shipped. Gets here next Monday

Everything takes forever to get to the Northwest lol . I aint eem mad

THESE EGGPLANTS GLOW!DMV WILL BE A ZOO AT PG PLAZA.ILL TAKE 3 PAIR.76ERS CANT BE SAME DAY.CMON NIKE!GIVE US TIME BASTARDS

I mad I couldnt get the All Star shorts.. Only had Larges and Mediums... Reseller sell them for $90+!

NDC shipped. Gets here next Monday

Everything takes forever to get to the Northwest lol . I aint eem mad
sick.gif

Do you live in South Africa?
roll.gif

the price you pay for living in Seattle and shipping ground. Ain't **** near us

man I can wait until 3/9/13. between Jordan brand and Nike they are killing my pockets right now. when will they take there foot off the gas?

Mine shipped also yesterday. Too hyped to see these joints in person

Really wear a 9.5, but prefer a 10 in Foamposites cause my foot is mad wide.. Picked up a 10 in these also

Anyone with these on hand with an opinion on how these fit???

Mine shipped also yesterday. Too hyped to see these joints in person

Really wear a 9.5, but prefer a 10 in Foamposites cause my foot is mad wide.. Picked up a 10 in these also

Anyone with these on hand with an opinion on how these fit???

These run a little big.

Back
Top Bottom